Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Since the last 10 pages (at least!) are filled with off-topic posts and I start seeing GIF spamming happening in the later pages, I will lock the thread. It will be unlocked when Elle or other mods decide to do so.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Back to the colors thing...

I feel like most people view Honeymoon as a red album, but I always thought it was extremely blue. Like, every shade of blue. It's the main color I see when I listen to the album. 

12 hours ago, MagdaleneRay said:

Taste 

"the" Lana del Rey's Video Games !!!!

I love the "the". 

I love to say to people, "Are you on the twitter, are you on the Facebook?".   

45 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Back to the colors thing...

I feel like most people view Honeymoon as a red album, but I always thought it was extremely blue. Like, every shade of blue. It's the main color I see when I listen to the album. 

its a nautical color palette to me. like navy and red and white and maybe even dark green. the color of poolside cabanas at Miami Beach hotels...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

13 hours ago, MagdaleneRay said:

Taste 

No surprise. She has Daddy-issues and (allegedly) married a gay guy. Girl probably has an account on here 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

29 minutes ago, Dragon said:

btd is like beige or gray, like columns or pillars 
paradise is orange or turquoise 
uv is red, or white. 
hm is pink 
lfl is green 
nfr is sky blue 
cocc is. tan? idk yet

cocc definitely gives me tan vibes - i was thinking about this this morning lmao

Omg I left for a few hours and the pre-release thread is locked :rollin:Glad I missed all the drama tbh but hopefully the thread is back soon and everyone remains calm(ish) so we can continue enjoying the excitement!

Spoiler

:hype:

11 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

young and beautiful is so touching and tragic and powerful, why doesn't she do shit like that anymore?

Richard Wright Nowels Jr. is an American songwriter, record producer, arranger, and multi-instrumentalist. He co-wrote and produced over 60 hit singles. His songs have appeared on over 200 albums. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

Richard Wright Nowels Jr. is an American songwriter, record producer, arranger, and multi-instrumentalist. He co-wrote and produced over 60 hit singles. His songs have appeared on over 200 albums. 

Now we get songs about washing her hair and doing the laundry. 

now that I’m thinking of it, Chemtrails is such a beautiful sounding song and I listen to it every day. But lyrically, that song is about absolutely nothing. Like she was notorious for having such strange, deep, weird, dark, beautiful lyrics and storytelling. Now she’s just “playing it cool” with her sister. 

let me shut up and go listen to born to die. at least those songs are about something. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Alright kids, the thread's been unlocked. 15 pages of the bickering & nonsense have been moved out of here. Now behave. Mum luvs u, but she luvs u better when u all play nice xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS