Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I LOVE Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood :blush2:

Anyway, don’t let me be misunderstood but somehow I know she will do SOMETHING today, I just feel it :shh2:

:kiss:

don't let me be misunderstood but if she says something today IT HAS TO BE THAT WHITE DRESS IS COMING THIS FRIDAY or march 12th

lights, camera, acción

1 minute ago, youngnwildx said:

:kiss:

don't let me be misunderstood but if she says something today IT HAS TO BE THAT WHITE DRESS IS COMING THIS FRIDAY or march 12th

Well

Spoiler

At least it would be something :awkney:

1 hour ago, May said:

you’re all delusional rats

No one asked. Log off.

On another note, I definitely think that the frock will be released on March 19. She released the DT mv the day NFR dropped. Interscope probably think it's a good move to have something visual to release the day of her album releases.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Clampigirl said:

@May I’d like you to stop calling other users rats, freaks or any other words with negative meaning. Thank you.

soz :awkney: taken on board girlie

RVhKIwP.gif

bye can someone else post in here im tired of the last post being me getting clocked by a mod

i love the white dress teaser but im kind of hoping the actual video doesn’t have the harsh purple filter on it. although I know it most likely will :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

34 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

On another note, I definitely think that the frock will be released on March 19. She released the DT mv the day NFR dropped. Interscope probably think it's a good move to have something visual to release the day of her album releases.

I'm still convinced it's coming on the 12th because of the original release dates. They'll probably save the higher budget stuff to hype up the album before it's released and not on the actual day.

37 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i just know TULSA Jesus freaking is going to split me in half 72012834-BE61-4-A31-B050-CD11-CE8-B35-AF

I JUST KNOOOWWWWW. i’m so fu*king intrigued by the rest of the song!!! we literally only know like 23 seconds of the song & the thought of me listening to it in full just makes my mind IMPLODE & i’m so ready for it :)) ❣️??

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

It better be Dont Le Me Be Misunderstood :sideeye:

Of course. She sounds dead, plus the instrumentation is not it.

1 hour ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

oooo what are the songs  that you  don't like off of  each album?

and what do u think of  the COCC songs so far?

I don't want to go too off-topic but for instance I have never liked Dark Paradise, Fucked My Way or In My Feelings. I can't stand them.

What I think of COCC so far... I've got to agree Let Me Love You Like a Woman was a terrible choice for a buzz single; however it's an incredibly beautiful song. The ending is very heartfelt, plus I love the production. It's very warm... I absolutely adore the title track. I find the lyrics very good, and I'm extremely excited to read more about her feelings towards her childhood, family, etc. My only complaint would be that the instruments are unnecessarily silent.

Okay, listen up:

The og release date was March 5.

In 5 minutes, it's March 5 in New Zealand

We need to mobilise and see if any site puts up snippets. What was that Dutch site?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Okay, listen up:

We need to mobilise and see if any site puts up snippets. What was that Dutch site?

The anxiety level :raven:

but also the commitment to the cause :wowcry:

7 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Okay, listen up:

This Dutch website now says its releasing on 11 March:awkney:

https://www.northendhaarlem.nl/a-62434722/cd/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-cd/#description