Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I wonder if she will tour chemtrails if she’s able to 

Didn't she schedule some European dates? Idk if they were cancelled but I think she wants to tour if possible.

13 minutes ago, World At War said:

Didn't she schedule some European dates? Idk if they were cancelled but I think she wants to tour if possible.

the three dates that were on her site are all gone plus europe is pretty much the worst and strictest when it comes to useless covid restrictions so i don’t see it happening. when the pre-order went live there was a date at a festival in paris on her site but they never announced her as a performer :cryney: and the festival will either be cancelled or very strict (some "keep a tracking app on at all times and you have to sit during the whole festival” bullshit) so i don’t think there’s a big chance of her performing this year....or next year :yawn:

7 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

Quick question: did Lana ever mention releasing white dress ahead of the album release?

She did say that it would be a single, that doesn't necessarily mean it's released before album tho:noparty:

no cause when you think about it i’m mad af.... first i could never see her once during her vocal prime then i finally got expensive ass paris tickets last year when she cancelled TWO FUCKING DAYS before the concert because her lazy ass preferred drinking matcha with her LA bimbo friends and when she finally announces a new paris date for THE cocc tour it gets canceled again because of miss rona and our incompetent government trying their best to prevent us from doing anything that isn’t s-word inducing :bebe:

my heart is pounding just thinking about the release day, and those few seconds before you drop the needle or click the play button where you're just in so much anticipation to hear the album, i think i will be really fidgety and fussy before playing it, like a part of me will not want to play it because im enjoying the anticipation so much that i dont want it to end, and the other part is dying to hear it, also i will need to make sure i am 100% feeling good before so, i will need to be the perfect level of drunk or high, i will need to have the perfect make up and hair, and i will need to have the perfect room temperature... idk if thats just me but yeah, only with lana albums cus hello... lana

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

my heart is pounding just thinking about the release day, and those few seconds before you drop the needle or click the play button where you're just in so much anticipation to hear the album, i think i will be really fidgety and fussy before playing it, like a part of me will not want to play it because im enjoying the anticipation so much that i dont want it to end, and the other part is dying to hear it, also i will need to make sure i am 100% feeling good before so, i will need to be the perfect level of drunk or high, i will need to have the perfect make up and hair, and i will need to have the perfect room temperature... idk if thats just me but yeah, only with lana albums cus hello... lana

I was okay but after reading this I feel so anxious, I have to prepare myself for the date and now all I'm thinking is what if everything goes wrong and I'm not able to do anything planned including logging here to freak out with you guys. FOMO before FOMO :tommy:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

can't wait to buy new skates after 18 years, it's been a couple of years since I'm thinking about getting a new pair and white dress is my motivation to finally do it 

I want to feel like a god!!!!

giphy.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I was okay but after reading this I feel so anxious, I have to prepare myself for the date and now all I'm thinking is what if everything goes wrong and I'm not able to do anything planned including logging here to freak out with you guys. FOMO before FOMO :tommy:

same i missed the LFL release day drama cus i was on holiday and with NFR my wifi stopped working on the day and i was so behind on the thread to catch up :xcry:

this time nothing is going wrong and im gonna be up to date so i dont miss any drama in this thread, period:sass:

cant wait to be drunk with ya'll

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i have such crazy memories of listening to each album for the first time since 2014..

With Ultraviolence i was using all my cell data to listen to the leaked songs on youtube with no order on the back of a cab:rip:

Honeymoon i was in my grandmas house visiting her and i just locked myself in the bathroom with my earphones so i could listen to the ultra-lq UO recordings of the album 

Lust For Life was the best one imo, i listened to it when it leaked like 4am before school while staring at complete darkness enjoying the music..

Only with NFR! i had a regular listening experience when it released at midnight on spotify (i didnt listen when it leaked)... i wonder if COCC will leak early causing me to anxiously listen to it while in some random situation or if i will be able to keep myslef together and listen to it like a normal person lmao:crai:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

1 hour ago, Whitemustang said:

Quick question: did Lana ever mention releasing white dress ahead of the album release?

1 hour ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

No

1 hour ago, Corona said:

She did say that it would be a single, that doesn't necessarily mean it's released before album tho:noparty:

Ladies and gents and everyone in between, I think we have our answer here. :creep:

Spoiler

just kidding, I don't think she'd tease a song for so long without the intention of releasing it before the album

Spoiler

but then again, it's Lana we're talking about so who knows :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png