Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, katebusho said:

i don't recall what song it was but when lmlylaw was released the jonas brothers' fans were talking sh1t saying lana plagiarized the band (only bc the chord progression is similar to this song)

I mean the intro and some of the instrumentals are super similar, but not enough that I would accuse her of plagiarism. There’s only so many ways you can arrange the same chords with the same instrumentals in a ‘ballad’ style and not have similarities. But I’m not gonna lie I really had to search the song to see if whoever uploaded the TikTok sound used another song or if it really was LMLYLAW slightly edited :toofloppy::rip:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, katebusho said:

i don't recall what song it was but when lmlylaw was released the jonas brothers' fans were talking sh1t saying lana plagiarized the band (only bc the chord progression is similar to that song)

this is why we must come for jack’s head because he ran out of chord progressions

Long shot but does anyone have the HMV/Target cover with chemtrails edited into the sky? I remember seeing a user post it on here a while ago but can't find it for the life of me now :crai:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

32 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Has anyone else noticed that LMLYLAW sounds a little like The Jonas Brothers’ song “A Little Bit Longer” :defeated:

a little bit longer was playing on a Tiktok and I really thought it was LMLYLAW with fan made strings added 

loooool yeeeess hahahha wtf

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

7 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

So I guess White Dress is not coming out tomorrow either right? Or could there still be an announcement?

next Friday is most likely when it’s being released :)

still no official word at all though since her post 5 days ago (that, admittedly, had no word either)

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

my heart is pounding just thinking about the release day, and those few seconds before you drop the needle or click the play button where you're just in so much anticipation to hear the album, i think i will be really fidgety and fussy before playing it, like a part of me will not want to play it because im enjoying the anticipation so much that i dont want it to end, and the other part is dying to hear it, also i will need to make sure i am 100% feeling good before so, i will need to be the perfect level of drunk or high, i will need to have the perfect make up and hair, and i will need to have the perfect room temperature... idk if thats just me but yeah, only with lana albums cus hello... lana

This reminds me of how I first heard NFR on a road trip (in the area of Tulsa, actually) -- didn't want to listen till I had an uninterrupted span of time to enjoy it. Hearing that one on the road was such a perfectly meditative experience till the point of "California" (because tears).

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m waiting for the annoying stan to call everyone out with ‘she doesn’t owe us anything wah wah wah!’  ...she owes us plenty for this trauma inducing bullshit. 

those ones we just gotta mute and roll our eyes 

the real question is, do i listen to it for the first time with headphones or from my speakers? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

32 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Anyone else still angry at Annie Mac for asking Lana about the sound of COCC and then Lana mentioned her broken roof/chimney and then Annie started talking about that instead

tenor.gif?itemid=11413548  

oh my god, that was so annoying! i wanted to virtually smack her

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the real question is, do i listen to it for the first time with headphones or from my speakers? 

Headphones!! Speakers for the rest 

2 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Will I honestly even wanna listen to another single before the album by next week? :oprah2:

I'm excited we will get this many new songs, but crying to white dress before the album sounds great tho :wub:

Always listen with headphones first because speakers can't quite pick up those background instruments and I wanna hear EVERYTHING :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

27 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Will I honestly even wanna listen to another single before the album by next week? :oprah2:

Same. At this point, the wait is so short until the full album that I really don't have a desire to hear any additional tracks or snippets before the 18th/19th. If she does release it beforehand I'll probably wait so my first listen can be in the context of the album :agree: If she released it on the 26th though it would be a different story