Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I also thought it was done in 2017 alongside the other TLSP sessions at first, but someone here (I forgot who) confirmed that it was actually done in 2020! And I feel like it makes sense that it would be done after Jack had already gone back to New Jersey, especially since Zach lives in LA, and Lana and Zach did/have been doing two cover albums since 2020! I also think Dealer will be on the next album if she does end up doing it fully with Zach!

All I want is that TLSP album !!!!!!!!!! :crying:

if you couldn't tell from my username

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Excellent news!! I’ve been saying they should do an album together for quite awhile now! She seemed really in her element in Summertime and I really hope the two cover albums are eventually released! (She could even ‘fan gift’ drop them throughout the year)

I really think Mojo was hinting at something since the last quote they used was lana saying “somethings brewing” 

she probably is purposefully not mentioning it this time around 

Yes, I agree!

I think she completed the initially-promised American Standards & Classics record but maybe is waiting to release it with the country cover album that she discussed in the Mojo interview (as it said that she has not one, but two cover albums waiting to be put out)? Especially since the delay with Chemtrails kind of ended up being sorted out!

I think Chemtrails will come out, and then it’ll be maybe 6/7 months before the two cover albums, and then Behind the Iron Gates in early to mid-2022, and then the Zach-produced LDR8 in 2023?

She kind of confirmed Zach is involved with LDR8 when she said to Annie Mac, “Like, I said to my friend, Zach Dawes...I was like, ‘I’m so tired, like, I think we need to just do a, you know, like a country...like a full-on country...uh...just cover album.’ Just for fun and see...see if it sparks anything” 

I took that as meaning she and Zach would do that project together to see if it led to another project they’d do together. And, like @Contemplating God said, Dealer being one of those tracks alongside the country album that would shape LDR8.

Anyways, this has gone off-topic so apologies for that, but it’s really cool to see how all of Lana’s projects grow into each other! 

if lana gave us to the option to choose track 8, would you have chosen dealer over yosemite? 

in my opinion, i wouldn’t have. yosemite is a song that we’ve been wanting to hear for like half a decade now. I NEED TO HEAR THAT SONG :trisha:

5 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

Why can't she just announce a date in advance? :icant:

she always does the second she has one! If she had went on IG live three weeks ago and said “White Dress Feb 26th” I would have laughed and moved on knowing it wasn’t happening. 

When she announces something, she does announce it. (Even LMLYLAW since she did mention it before it was released in America). Next Thursday she could post the single cover on Instagram and say “song out tomorrow”

she hasn’t announced a date because likely they’re still working on it 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think Chemtrails will come out, and then it’ll be maybe 6/7 months before the two cover albums, and then Behind the Iron Gates in early to mid-2022, and then the Zach-produced LDR8 in 2023?

Do Not speak it into existence :crai:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

AHH having a nostalgia moment over this thread. Its due date is so near :defeated:My Lanaboards birth was during this pre-release and it's honestly been one of the funnest things I've ever witnessed. The enormous amount of meltdowns, gates, delusion, scat, cursed dates, drama, shenanigans, theories and fanmade cover arts :oprah: 

featuring all of these iconic things:

Vinyl colours, August 5th, September 5th, February 26th, QFTC, team realistic, team delulu, cocctober, 3 days and 4 midnights, Seafoam Nova, Dolphin Flower,

soon, sylvia, sean, september, spooky, shanice, sheridan, surprise release, shazam, sophie 

magate :ma:, magate 2.0 :ma:, dancing lana :hype: blingeegate, mesh mask, boargate,

the never-ending violet era (Sylvia...), brujademusica, source code excavations, "Twitch? Lana del rey WITCH" mariah.gif, page 666, Margaret Thatcher, pixel counting, ALBUM COVER MELTDOWNS

And also many many posts of:

"...ya know my problem with nfr is that i just think it's so..." 

"i actually really like that chemtrails 9 snippet..."

"inb4 she posts about her personal trainer again instead of the album she's supposed to be releasing soon"

"Here's how chemtrails can still be released on september 5th..."

"Fuck off Jared"

it's been a wild ass ride and i've loved every bit of it with you people giphy.gif just wanted to say it

patrick being a little slutty and fun

20 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

if lana gave us to the option to choose track 8, would you have chosen dealer over yosemite? 

in my opinion, i wouldn’t have. yosemite is a song that we’ve been wanting to hear for like half a decade now. I NEED TO HEAR THAT SONG :trisha:

It seems like Yosemite will fit the album better sonically, but Dealer would fit her headspace better mentally. If that makes sense.

I mean, in the end it was her choice and she chose Yosemite over Dealer for this album, so I’ll trust her.

32 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

pretty sure he doesn’t have dealer. only boz and most likely his besties have it or have heard it

Take all of the following with a grain of salt but I heard from someone who has had sought-after unreleased songs in the past that the album was 12 tracks when it was obtained last September. Yosemite was not on it and it's unclear if Dealer was. Therefore, there's at least one - possibly two - other unknown song/s that the bitch took off. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream