Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This has felt long the longest week in a long time. I’m getting worried about the next two weeks :defeated: I’ve been calm and time has been flying but I feel like now the next big thing to happen for me is this album coming out so it feels forever away

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Dragon said:

me too same, I'm thinking it'll be more self-directed and reparative.. 

YES exactly! Didn’t she say in an interview that she was reflecting more on herself?

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Someone said Dark But Just A Game was recorded around March?

QTFC happened in May, I wonder if those "tinges of what I've been pondering in my new album" will be on that song. Maybe Dealer was also QTFC related? 

Spoiler

I just want Fucked My Way Up To The Top 2 y'all :bebe:

Capture.jpg

Just now, Miss Doing Nothing said:

YES exactly! Didn’t she say in an interview that she was reflecting more on herself?

was it from interview or mojo? idk which exactly but that'd sound a lot about rite. that and she's just generally a contemplative type of person at least thru her music. I wanna know more about which concentrations she'll be focusing on and how. 

maybe we'll hear some bellowing, I really wanna know more about that trill in the one mentioned track. 

UV/Honeymoon

ASJFDGSK:LDFADJNG im crying lmnfaoooooooo i just went to https://smarturl.it/ChemtrailsLDR and double clicked on TJF and the sound bar started playing and the timer started going and all of a SUDDEN i hear this random piano chord that i don't recognize and i had HEART PALPITATIONS I THOUGHT I HAD IT.... :trisha: :trisha:

turns out it was just a weirdly cut chemtrails preview...... but omg they're teasing me my chest hurts i think im having a heart attack

sUcVobB.png

33 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

Title track - her questioning God. Her believe doesn’t match the life she is living

Un excuse me never come for me again. I feel attacked :trisha:

Srsly tho I vibe with this thought so much. Raised super conservative and now a full fledged KWEEN I’m constantly thinking about this dichotomy. I bet a lot of people who come and go from the church struggle with this near identitty crisis. :judgingu:

20 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

This has felt long the longest week in a long time. I’m getting worried about the next two weeks :defeated: I’ve been calm and time has been flying but I feel like now the next big thing to happen for me is this album coming out so it feels forever away

Shit for some reason I had it in my head that it was a week from tomorrow! Now 2 weeks does seem like a long time.

Maybe that is what the Chemtrails video is about. We are all going to turn in to zombie wolf women while waiting for release day.

Dealer was 100% QFTC related

What else would she be screaming about except for how unfair the media treats her.

Maybe it's good she scrapped it. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

33 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Someone said Dark But Just A Game was recorded around March?

QTFC happened in May, I wonder if those "tinges of what I've been pondering in my new album" will be on that song. Maybe Dealer was also QTFC related? 

Reveal hidden contents

I just want Fucked My Way Up To The Top 2 y'all :bebe:

I was just thinking this too! The party that inspired Lana to write Dark But Just a Game was on February 9, 2020, so I feel like that song and Dealer - both being songs done in 2020 - convey a sort of frustration with the music industry and these archetypes in the entertainment world that are mercilessly slated/subject to double standards. 

self-love is being the most of urself to share so like naturally respecting the problems before u and traversing thru them is a test of coming back to humanity and building together w/o the braces of different malice. higher form n consciousness stuff 

like. maybe the more simpler dressings of country(?) 'd b a good way of describing of finding your way back, grace under pressure. idk exactly yet 2 weeks ah 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, conceptart47 said:

Un excuse me never come for me again. I feel attacked :trisha:

Srsly tho I vibe with this thought so much. Raised super conservative and now a full fledged KWEEN I’m constantly thinking about this dichotomy. I bet a lot of people who come and go from the church struggle with this near identitty crisis. :judgingu:

God is a good thing, but we play God now. Lana might question what Gods will/plan is and what is not. It really is an identitty crisis.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

honestly this past week was better in terms of prerelease impatience and annoyance than any week in february for me, that month is like being in groundhog day, it's purgatory, i absolutely despite it. especially because she bookmarked the month with white dress teasers but we still haven't heard any of it, don't know when it's coming, etc..... and there were so many days of drama and chaos and unhinged behavior on this site.

not that that's gotten any better so far this month... but i think we all feel closer to the finish line than we did on the 26th... thank god :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

What else would she be screaming about except for how unfair the media treats her.

Good lord

I still get so triggered remembering the line in QFTC about there being tinges of that on the record

please god...I can’t take any more 

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

isn't it from 2017? in that case, it's definitely not about qftc

unless she's able to predict the future :pout: 

WGe8ynS.gif

16 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

isn't it from 2017? in that case, it's definitely not about qftc

unless she's able to predict the future :pout: 

i heard it was recorded in 2020, a couple months before QFTC  :whoopi:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Are we going to get White Dress today or not? I heard it will be released today, but also heard it is coming only next week.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791