Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I guess for future references we now know a single always comes out the week before the album releases. If this album turns out flawless (i’m sure it will) I hope she doesn’t abandon it right after release

giphy.gif

Thinking about that sexy midwestern folk bop that Tulsa Jesus Freak will be:hooker: Hopefully she'll release a messy home-made mv for it (filmed by Charlie obviously) :teehee:

2f1d03ebea982d9dd3957066f085685fac19f389

almost 2 weeks away yall i'm screaming. i can't at the fact that it has stayed unleaked thus far

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

48 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

isn't it from 2017? in that case, it's definitely not about qftc

unless she's able to predict the future :pout: 

unless she's been harboring those feelings for a while

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

When did the snippets for LFL/NFR leak? Like how many weeks before the album released?

Lust for Life was like a week before, for NFR 3 weeks

i want to fall asleep but i can't so why don't i write a rambling 12:30 am post. im unbelievably excited for this album, i was listening to sirens today and was almost moved to tears just by the pure sweetness, tremble, softness, comfortable feeling of her voice. it sounds like someone is sitting next to me on the couch as i fall asleep on their shoulder and they sing me to sleep. i'm not scared or worried at all about this album being folkier or more country, and in fact the more countryish tracks like wild at heart and even bus are the ones i'm most excited to hear. her countryish, folkish, sirensish stuff is just so so so moving and gorgeous, and she's changed so much since she wrote those songs, that i can't wait to see what this album looks like. 

this album feels like it has one foot in the future and one foot in the past. she asks "let me love you like a woman"... "talk about the good old days", she pleads, "like when we were kids"... "it's never too late, baby, so don't give up"... i can't wait to see how this idea expands. it sort of seems like a call to the future to be like the past – give me back what i had, let me do and get back what i want.

i'm also really interested in her use of jewels/birthstones/precious stones in LMLYLAW and COCC, she sings about "diamonds", "turquoise", and "jewels" – plus pearls in the cocc mv, purple rain potentially could be amethysts? i could see turquoise being a nod to sean/barrie (prob not)/some other december birthday as it's the december birthstone. but mostly i'm very curious as to whether this motif will occur throughout the album or just on these two songs

fin :kiss3:

sUcVobB.png

12 minutes ago, Dragon said:

if anyone can find me the original cocc logo png: 

vZPBcID.png

someone do the face app with it skjgnsdkjfdsfjksdbfkjsdf

tenor.gif

Only two weeks left! :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

tenor.gif

Only two weeks left! :defeated:

Why does this look like an anime hskalsmdnshua

To stay on topic...maybe unpopular opinion but IF she tours this album I don’t want it to be until 2022 so I can have another year to save my coins. I’m still paying off my NFR tickets and tour shit on my credit card :toofunny:

giphy-1.gif 

9 hours ago, past the bushes said:

COCC babies are the best LB generation :ma:

ironic how I was born from the NFR generation even though well.. we know how I feel about her :oop2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺