Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

At this point I'd rather have an album sampler/ an album trailer with snippets than a new single. A few short teases on how some tracks may sound, the speculation on how they will evolve beyond the snippet ... that would be much more exciting. The album trailers for UV & HM and the leaked preview-snippets for UV & NFR were such a treat

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

10 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

At this point I'd rather have an album sampler/ an album trailer with snippets than a new single. A few short teases on how some tracks may sound, the speculation on how they will evolve beyond the snippet ... that would be much more exciting. The album trailers for UV & HM and the leaked preview-snippets for UV & NFR were such a treat

The NFR trailer actually made me cry :deadbanana::deadbanana: I think we need to at least have a album trailer this era, it'll feel so incomplete without one :defeated: It'll also be strange if this is the one era that doesn't get a trailer since it really needs the promo :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

16 minutes ago, boom like that said:

The NFR trailer actually made me cry :deadbanana::deadbanana: I think we need to at least have a album trailer this era, it'll feel so incomplete without one :defeated: It'll also be strange if this is the one era that doesn't get a trailer since it really needs the promo :rip:

The NFR one? But that one only had songs we already heard + the NFR! snippet from her insta ....

I think the best one was HM, it was so visually pleasing and the transition between the songs was soooooo good

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

9 hours ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

it was a nice thing we got hope right after NFR! dropped. We knew we would get a new album soon and here we are. It’s the second best rollout since Ultraviolence I’d say. Honeymoon had a better one

in the end we still had to wait 1 year and 7 months!

paradise - ultraviolence : 1 year 7 months

ultraviolence - honeymoon : 1 year 3 months

honeymoon - lust for life : 1 year 10 months

lust for life - nfr : 2 years 1 month

so yeah while the wait between the previous record and the next record is pretty average for lana (but longer than usual if you put it in relation to the length of the album...) the multiple delays and the silence for no good reasons have worsened the experience of the rollout, which i still deem to be the worst after NFR :nails:

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

The NFR one? But that one only had songs we already heard + the NFR! snippet from her insta ....

I think the best one was HM, it was so visually pleasing and the transition between the songs was soooooo good

I wasn't following her enough when the HM one dropped unfortunately :defeated: NFR was probably my first era where I really kept up with her and lived with the prerelease era hype. Before that I just listened to all her music without the prerelease meltdoens :rip:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I found the album trailer. It really sums up the entire era nicely.

1XQMn1d.gif1XQMn1d.gif1XQMn1d.gif1XQMn1d.gif

tenor.gif

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

6 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Dealer was 100% QFTC related

What else would she be screaming about except for how unfair the media treats her.

Maybe it's good she scrapped it. :bebe:

Totally! But I feel like it goes to well with the theme of the album especially with these descriptions: 

7 hours ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

Title track - her questioning God. Her believe doesn’t match the life she is living

TJF - Her man has a different view on life and that’s ok with Lana. She doesn’t want to change him, but wants her lover to feel the same?

LMLYLAW - Lana takes full control of her own desires. She wants her lover to choose. Build a life together by starting anew or wants him to stay in her past.

I can’t tell if I understand the full message of the songs especially TJF since we only have a part of that song. These three songs seem very sweet, but why would she question the culture and just make an album with lullaby love songs?

If this is the message I think she should've kept dealer cause of the full-of-rage-screaming effect is bound to happen when there are so many choices to make whether to leave or stay especially with the overall process of the album and qftc, dealer would represent how twisted the media is, the album would knots of happiness, confusion, rage, settlement, and how much she changed as an individual.

this album is gonna represent lana more than anything off of her discography.

This is a masterpiece y'all I get goosebumps just thinking about it. 

sorry for the essay I just love these and I just woke up :yawn:

Edited by youngnwildx

lights, camera, acción

Let me love you like a woman

Let me hold you like a baby

Let me be who I'm meant to be

:wowcry::crying::oprah:

I don't think most of you realize just how beautiful this is.

7 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

ok but do we believe her 

no. Even if it comes next friday, this is bs

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

26 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

imagine march 19th rolls around and nothing happens ? 

Go stand in the corner and wonder what was it that you said that was so hurtful

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif