Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

:sluttybunny:2 weeks :sluttybunny:

I’m stupid excited to open the jewel case, to unseal the vinyl and see the gatefold images and insert, to pull the records from their sleeves for the first time :ohno:

why do i feel like this isn't coming anymore :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

:wtf3: I still remember the February 26 thing... I wouldn't be suprised if the album is delayed.

Mmeow~

12 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

same but if she delays i will personally break into my local hmv and steal a vinyl and then leak it in the lowest possible quality 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The album is not being delayed and I’m gonna need all of ya’ll to keep that negativity to yourselves :oprah2:

She would never delay an album two weeks before the release date. She warned us she was going silent and the only reason Feb 26th was so traumatic to everyone is because you clung onto unconfirmed rumors and one website. If the website hasn’t been discovered, Lana’s post last week teasing White Dress wouldn’t have struck such a nerve. 

breath, we have 13 (basically 12 at this point accounting for NZ release day, and even less than that accounting for the inevitable leak the week leading up to the 19th) days left and we’re just getting antsy.

But no. No talk of it not coming out the 19th. 

"Don’t forget me"

6 members viewing this topic

2 weeks away from the album

a tragedy luv :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

For real the wait is so painful it feels like the album's coming in 2030. :bebe: Next time, I want her to really surprise drop her album, so we can have the best of an era without the worse (silence, waiting, weird political interviews, QftC10, three-year-old single, etc etc). I think we deserve it after all these years of lies. :oprah3:

if she only gave us an album trailer we would be discussing every single detail of it to pass the time:oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Glimmering Feelings said:

For real the wait is so painful it feels like the album's coming in 2030. :bebe: Next time, I want her to really surprise drop her album, so we can have the best of an era without the worse (silence, waiting, weird political interviews, QftC10, three-year-old single, etc etc). I think we deserve it after all these years of lies. :oprah3:

i'd be down for a surprise release but what we most certainly deserve is a regular rollout. lfl, nfr and chemtrails in a row.... we suffered :stareney:

I can’t believe two weeks away and she’s only teased one snippet, we have no album trailer, and we have no 30 second snippets of the album. 

I have a strong feeling we’re going to get something between today and Tuesday. 

either another preview of WD with the March 12th release date, or the album trailer (featuring some scenes of the White Dress video and probably snippets of COTCC, LMLYLAW, WD, and TJF)

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t believe two weeks away and she’s only teased one snippet, we have no album trailer, and we have no 30 second snippets of the album. 

I have a strong feeling we’re going to get something between today and Tuesday. 

either another preview of WD with the March 12th release date, or the album trailer (featuring some scenes of the White Dress video and probably snippets of COTCC, LMLYLAW, WD, and TJF)

yeah i think white dress is going to be teased one way or another before it gets released

i can't believe we haven't got that much either but actually i'm really grateful i think it's for the best especially since we're at the end of the waiting period

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

I mean the MOJO magazine described them both (one country and one folk) she was clearly just experimenting with different sounds and I’m team Delulu and I think eventually we’ll get the albums. I’d rather have 2 polished cover albums than one rushed one. And she just announced in January she was starting the compiling process and she’s signed to S&S she can’t just not release it, and I think it’ll be soon 

I mean I’m sure she’s getting her coins from the 20,000 album variants she has for COTCC. We should be happy she isn’t rush releasing projects just to earn a little extra money, and I’m sure the rollout for the cover albums will be like any other ‘side’ project she’s worked on

I did not meant revenue in a financial way, but in "what use does it have for the fans if she works but does not release"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, Future Jazz said:

yeah i think white dress is going to be teased one way or another before it gets released

i can't believe we haven't got that much either but actually i'm really grateful i think it's for the best especially since we're at the end of the waiting period

I definitely think it will be! ;)

I also think it’s for the best we haven’t gotten a lot! During NFR’s prerelease, having a song teased in January of 18 that didn’t get released until August of 19 was exhausting and made the song feel extremely dated and old by time it finally released...the fact that we only have 2 songs, a snippet, and a live performance really makes this album feel super fresh on arrival! And the whole album is covered in a veil of secrecy!

5 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I did not meant revenue in a financial way, but in "what use does it have for the fans if she works but does not release"

the fact that I know she’s recording and expanding her sound and vision is enough for me, even though I fully understand other people don’t have that perspective 

"Don’t forget me"