Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

ONE DAY WE WILL RISE & SHINE LIKE OUR LONG LOST SOULMATE DEALER

Y6F4fQi.gif

you can't wear a salvatore wig and then be salvatore

All this ‘the album is being delayed! It has to be!’ Talk is sending me RIGHT back to the beginning of January when “omg the single and preorder is being delayed! She hasn’t mentioned it once and now she made the Instagram post that she’s disappearing! I can’t believe she’s delaying it how selfish and lazy!!1!”

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Me expecting Wild at Heart to be THAT BOP, just to find out there's no drums or percussion in it

5619f6d719fc47a5683092be662068deeaf0dc6e

Do jingle bells count as percussion?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

All this ‘the album is being delayed! It has to be!’ Talk is sending me RIGHT back to the beginning of January when “omg the single and preorder is being delayed! She hasn’t mentioned it once and now she made the Instagram post that she’s disappearing! I can’t believe she’s delaying it how selfish and lazy!!1!”

All trust and faith in LanaBoard's local psychic @Nikogo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Nikogo said:

it doesn’t help that this is the ‘driest’ pre-release we’ve ever had. By this point we’ve always had 30 second song snippets to discuss, multiple music videos, a handful of songs, an album trailer, and promo building up. 

Mojo mag was super fun but it was the only eventful thing that happened all of February (minus her WD teasers) and so far March has been just as dry. 

we’re stuck in a loop because nothing is happening at all :bebe:

I totally agree but no matter how painful this pre-release was, I think this is shaping up to be the album of hers that fits most such dryness. Of course, our perceptions of albums are determined by the eras themselves, but the controversies around Ultraviolence did fit its content, and that was also the case for all the following records. To me, there's never been a major gap between her attitude on the album and her attitude as a public figure during the rollout. As for Chemtrails, there being a 'desert-like' song (Yosemite) and overwhelmingly stripped-down production, with only one relatively 'upbeat' song, does echo the emptiness of the era. It almost feels like the desert is part of its aesthetic at this point, with the white dress video, her being blonde, the Southern, Western influences.

no offense, but can we seriously stop being so negative like "oH sHe DeLaYeD tHe aLbUm cUz sHe'S nOt aCTiVe." like she literally said in january that she's gonna basically pull a 'how to disappear' for awhile. i understand her lack of promo is frustrating and we're two weeks away so we're getting antsy. but lana has never delayed an album once she announced a date and interscope has been promo-ing it like crazy. so, besties, PLEASE stop putting that negative energy in the air cuz then you'll actually manifest it. i don't mean to come off any mean way, i just have seen so many comments on this thread today about her maybe delaying it so i got a little heated. ok thx bye. :hottie:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 hours ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Petition to stop acting like your personal opinion is objective fact

1 hour ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Someone had to say it

tenor.gif

damn why is yall so pressed the moment someone brings this up... i just said i didn't like it... it's not like i killed your cat...

anyways people need to stop saying that i act as if my opinions were fact, when you can't even accept that my opinion is against yours:thumb3:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

no offense, but can we seriously stop being so negative like "oH sHe DeLaYeD tHe aLbUm cUz sHe'S nOt aCTiVe." like she literally said in january that she's gonna basically pull a 'how to disappear' for awhile. i understand her lack of promo is frustrating and we're two weeks away so we're getting antsy. but lana has never delayed an album once she announced a date and interscope has been promo-ing it like crazy. so, besties, PLEASE stop putting that negative energy in the air cuz then you'll actually manifest it. i don't mean to come off any mean way, i just have seen so many comments on this thread today about her maybe delaying it so i got a little heated. ok thx bye. :hottie:

sept 5th :oopna:

but spill bestie it’s seriously annoying, so many people think she’s gonna delay like she isn’t always quiet before the release of anything 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

14 minutes ago, new gods said:

sept 5th :oopna:

but spill bestie it’s seriously annoying, so many people think she’s gonna delay like she isn’t always quiet before the release of anything 

i mean official like interscope and her managers confirmed, she's never delayed those dates :mj2:

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We’re still not passed the « She’s gonna delay the album » even though no release had been pushed back once Interscope has been on board with a preorder and all?!?! 

that's what i'm trynna say bestie!! like earlier today 5 people said in here "wHaT iF sHe DeLaYeD tHe aLbUm" like ummm interscope keeps promo-ing it. like make it make sense?? 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

No way the album is delayed that’s a recipe for it getting leaked. I wouldn’t normally say this, but I think the lack of promo is kinda a good thing. She’s been so off lately for some reason we don’t need another controversy.