Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

me to lana right now: 

like you are so crazy, you’re crazy actually. you actually are insane to do that, it is very odd behavior and that is very weird. i’m telling you, i swear, it is very weird. i’m just letting you know, in case you weren’t sure.

3 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

me to lana right now: 

like you are so crazy, you’re crazy actually. you actually are insane to do that, it is very odd behavior and that is very weird. i’m telling you, i swear, it is very weird. i’m just letting you know, in case you weren’t sure.

Yup literally my reaction for qftc call outs, mesh mask, reuniting with the pig, my boyfriends have been rappers, the constant switching of accents yeah the list goes on X 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Yup literally my reaction for qftc call outs, mesh mask, reuniting with the pig, my boyfriends have been rappers, the constant switching of accents yeah the list goes on X 

yup yup agree bestie! but most of all for her dead SILENCE 2 weeks before her album release. she’s insane. 

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

but most of all for her dead SILENCE 2 weeks before her album release. she’s insane. 

She’s literally asking to flop. When Chemtrails inevitably debuts with 60k... yeah yeah... yeah yeah yeah no I totally predicted all that (Azealia voice) 

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

She’s literally asking to flop. When Chemtrails inevitably debuts with 60k... yeah yeah... yeah yeah yeah no I totally predicted all that (Azealia voice) 

this reeks of self sabotage. does she wanna flop?? 

11 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

this reeks of self sabotage. does she wanna flop?? 

Well she’s probably gonna avoid radio interviews and I doubt magazines are asking her to be on the cover rn considering her public image so maybe she just doesn’t know how to promote. She also refuses to do IG lives now so ?

I never really listen L4L, so today I decided to break the pattern starting by the demos.

It always bottered me how she kept saying "shut up" in almost every track. After listening today occured to me that maybe she was saying this to show how she was being silenced? A response to the censorship of the critics and media?

If she made this with this intention L4L might be her darkest album

1 hour ago, anwdelrey said:

this entire convo is sending me :lmao:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, anwdelrey said:

you really think Lana has ever cared about debut/numbers?

:toofunny:

even if interscope did they’d have dropped her years ago. luckily for Lana she has such a cult following/deluded fan base that her numbers will always be decent enough to justify her ass being kept by them. 

10 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Not to be that person but she already broke the tradition of wearing white on the cover (NFR), and also not having a car/vehicle behind her (we got the tablecloth instead):poordat: ...anyways let’s stay positive so we can manifest another iconic trailer:party:

This is why I argue that the horse picture disc IS the superior album cover. it looks less like an instagram picture, includes people that are actually featured on the album, and CONTINUES the theme of there being a form of transportation. (and isn't she wearing white on the COCC cover?) but, even without the horse, the picture of her at the table can represent that she's finally found her people that she trusts and is in a good and stable place in life despite the chemtrails and tornadoes over her daily life. She's no longer running, only reflecting on the past, literally. The HMV cover in the mountains kind of symbolizes the same meaning, except she's instead contemplating alone and "turning inward." 

I also get the feeling we might not get an album trailer. At first I did think the COCC (MV) trailer was the COCC (album) trailer, but now that we got a WD teaser... IDK. Someone else said this, but If we do get one (we better...) I really hope it was filmed at the same place the horse pic was taken, with Nikki and Zellla and Weyes, and that its very desert and country-like.

Also speaking of the folk and country influence on this album and the 2 cover albums, we know she can do well in country because the two Ally Coalition songs, I loved them. (They need a release imo) And bc of May Jailer's folk era, I think this album definitely will be a more advanced/mature version of her past self sonically and thematically.

ANWAYS COCC is so soon, I can't wait to see if our expectations are off and the album's better than we imagined or it's exactly as good as we imagined. Either way I know it will be good and really raw. :gclap:

2 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’m drunk and I just wanna say WE MIGHT BE BREAKIN UP AFTER THIS SONG :blush3:

Will he still love me long after I’m gone?????

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

30 minutes ago, colacoven said:

This is why I argue that the horse picture disc IS the superior album cover. it looks less like an instagram picture, includes people that are actually featured on the album, and CONTINUES the theme of there being a form of transportation. (and isn't she wearing white on the COCC cover?) but, even without the horse, the picture of her at the table can represent that she's finally found her people that she trusts and is in a good and stable place in life despite the chemtrails and tornadoes over her daily life. She's no longer running, only reflecting on the past, literally. The HMV cover in the mountains kind of symbolizes the same meaning, except she's instead contemplating alone and "turning inward." 

I also get the feeling we might not get an album trailer. At first I did think the COCC (MV) trailer was the COCC (album) trailer, but now that we got a WD teaser... IDK. Someone else said this, but If we do get one (we better...) I really hope it was filmed at the same place the horse pic was taken, with Nikki and Zellla and Weyes, and that its very desert and country-like.

Also speaking of the folk and country influence on this album and the 2 cover albums, we know she can do well in country because the two Ally Coalition songs, I loved them. (They need a realese imo) And bc of May Jailer's folk era, I think this album definitely will be a more advanced/mature version of her past self sonically and thematically.

ANWAYS COCC is so soon, I can't wait to see if our expectations are off and the album's better than we imagined or it's exactly as good as we imagined. Either way I know it will be good and really raw. :gclap:

The way that Horse picture disc could’ve made an amazing album cover.

LANA, it’s never too late, so baby don’t give up and make it an official cover for Apple Music and Spotify ?

the only thing we need addressed from her before she completely disappears again is what she plans to do with Dealer :oprah3: it'd be interesting to have details as to the background of the album etc but Dealer's fate is the only thing i really care about. And remember in July 2017 when she was asked about BAR/Yosemite after the lfl release and she said she wanted to release them well she did! so that'd be nice to have some sort of a confirmation she cares a bit for this track :nails:

27 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

the only thing we need addressed from her before she completely disappears again is what she plans to do with Dealer :oprah3: it'd be interesting to have details as to the background of the album etc but Dealer's fate is the only thing i really care about. And remember in July 2017 when she was asked about BAR/Yosemite after the lfl release and she said she wanted to release them well she did! so that'd be nice to have some sort of a confirmation she cares a bit for this track :nails:

Roses bloom for you is crying in the background. I want to what happened to it and when is it coming out.  ?