Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Yosemite being awakened by salvatore after a deep slumber

Ry8tKcK.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

You guys KNOW I’m active on this thread rn, and so you choose NOW to start another gif-gate? Tragic x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

the universe when it realizes it must PURCHASE a song titled "For Free," despite the song title

Ry8tKcK.gif

this sent me :eartha:

Honeymoon and AKA after me and a few other of my besties have summoned their child, Chemtrails over the Country Club:

Ry8tKcK.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

How weird is it that Shazam doesn't recognize Tulsa Jesus Freak? 2 weeks for release...

all the shazams were like deleted when we found them a month before the preorder :air2:

14 minutes ago, Elle said:

You guys KNOW I’m active on this thread rn, and so you choose NOW to start another gif-gate? Tragic x

time to hand out mod queues i think! :lolliney:

o/t: (:creep:) im manifesting dark but just a game to have serial killer vibes thematically 

RVhKIwP.gif

3 minutes ago, May said:

o/t: (:creep:) im manifesting dark but just a game to have serial killer vibes thematically 

imagine getting mod queued on cocc week :eartha:

12 minutes ago, May said:

mod queue for ONE page of funny gifs when this thread has known nothing but fights and nfr-hating posts in two months :eartha: 

Just now, Future Jazz said:

mod queue for ONE page of funny gifs when this thread has known nothing but fights and nfr-hating posts for two months :eartha: 

:lolliney: this thread has known nothing but chaos since it’s birth 

RVhKIwP.gif