Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

this is literally the same picture as the one here https://www.limundo.com/kupovina/Muzika-i-filmovi/Muzika/Gramofonske-ploce/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-the-Country-Club/99486665

stop being dramatic for a sec, nothing will happen. if it runs till the 11th, itll take at least until monday-wednesday for the buyer to receive the vinyl, and by that time, itll leak via another source anyway... and if not, were getting it on thursday via NZ spotify

It runs till the 11th but the buyer said that He won't ship the vinyl meaning that the buyer will meet with the seller as soon as they agree on a date and time. If the buyer wants and isn't afraid He/she could very well leak the vinyl on Friday (one week before the release)...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

2 minutes ago, picturebook said:

It runs till the 11th but the buyer said that He won't ship the vinyl meaning that the buyer will meet with the seller as soon as they agree on a date and time. If the buyer wants and isn't afraid He/she could very well leak the vinyl on Friday (one week before the release)...

I don't think he would dare considering his account is linked to his actual name, phone number and address  if Benjamin Tapper goes after him:benmawson:

5 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I don't think he would dare considering his account is linked to his actual name, phone number and address  if Benjamin Tapper goes after him:benmawson:

I don't think there are much that a legal team can do since theoretically they just recieved their albums oficially and now are re-selling them because they bought too many of it. It's not their fault if the store shipped it early

4 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

I don't think there are much that a legal team can do since theoretically they just recieved their albums oficially and now are re-selling them because they bought too many of it. It's not their fault if the store shipped it early

But the packaging doesn't even have stickers on them and they are selling a variant that isn't on sale yet, let alone even revealed :ohsnap2: Those discs weren't shipped out to them early, not officially anyway :tommy:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

But the packaging doesn't even have stickers on them and they are selling a variant that isn't on sale yet, let alone even revealed :ohsnap2: Those discs weren't shipped out to them early, not officially anyway :tommy:

Points were made

btw Qobuz just replied to me asking from when on we can pre-order COCC and they said Universal does not want digital pre-orders this time around. I guess because snippets leaked this way for NFR :creep: 

image.png

Out of topic -dont know where to post this- , excuse me, but Im on the shuffle mode on Spotify and it suddenly came on play... "St.Tropez", by "Lizzie Grant". There's a new page for Lizzie Grant on Spotify with that song uploaded yesterday. Does anyone know anything about this?

Gosh idk if I’m gonna listen to it if it does leak but this is from the bitch that cracked and listened to the shitty honeymoon leak when it was played in the stores and someone recorded it on there phone.

IM WEAK but my saving grace is I buy everything she releases bxksndoandkakd

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

6 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Out of topic -dont know where to post this- , excuse me, but Im on the shuffle mode on Spotify and it suddenly came on play... "St.Tropez", by "Lizzie Grant". There's a new page for Lizzie Grant on Spotify with that song uploaded yesterday. Does anyone know anything about this?

People can upload on Spotify under fake names. I've seen Serial Killer on it too

4 minutes ago, White Hot said:

People can upload on Spotify under fake names. I've seen Serial Killer on it too

Thought it may have to do with something like this... Ty!