Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

God the picture on that disc is SO FUCKING GORGEOUS. I really want it in HQ and I am so fucking sad that it's not part of the standard-artwork.

oh my fucking god the first time i see you say something positive COCC WILL BE A MASTERPIECE it’s the omen we’ve been waiting for :sass:

wait a damn minute the price right now is at 510 din which is like 4,35€ lmaooo istg if someone’s L wording that damn album for a pack of cigarettes i’ll be FUMING:willcut:

although we just have to bid 10€ and a) nobody else there will be available to buy the record aka no leak b) one of us will get the record which will be a win for everyone 

ladies get your purses :ma:

4 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

im going to counteract this energy by listening to it as soon as it leaks!

image0.gif

well you’re going to be waiting until march 18th, 7 am est

If it leaks in HQ in full of course I’m going to listen. I’ve spent hundreds on the album and merch, so Lana isn’t losing anything.  I won’t however share links or peer share that is just spreading it to people who’ve NOT likely purchased the album. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Every time an album is ready to leak the moral discourse starts like girl just listen to the damn leak and when the album is released stream it 100x and you're good :nails:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Every time an album is ready to leak the moral discourse starts like girl just listen to the damn leak and when the album is released stream it 100x and you're good :nails:

So true bestie

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

you are right and should say it!!