Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

dming who? that chemtrails account on twitter is fake, i told y'all earlier, don't give him any attention:slayty:

No one is going to buy it but its fun to play dumb!

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Whats-App-Image-2021-03-08-at-12-25-49.jpg

Leak season is upon us, which means WPs, mod queues and even bans are set.

DO NOT ask for links, the forum will be severely moderated.

remini aside this is really gorg, album cover defeated already :defeated:

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

girl why do you sound like you’re the one who runs the fake album Twitter account and you’re trying to promo yourself :azealia:

This! I always get real skeptical of the randos that come in with +0 rep points so close to the album release and they start with their antics... :awk:

Other times they’re legit people who are just hyped about the album, but more often than not my inner Oprah kicks in 

16-E2061-E-478-C-44-AF-A69-E-3-D1-F84-FA

Anyways a bunch of nothings. He sent me that screenshot with the album on iTunes that anyone can doctor up. Then said he was trying to remain anonymous and wouldn’t send a snippet for free. I send him the “sure, Jan” gif and he got a little salty ?

In

4 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

This! I always get real skeptical of the randos that come in with +0 rep points so close to the album release and they start with their antics... :awk:

Other times they’re legit people who are just hyped about the album, but more often than not my inner Oprah kicks in 

16-E2061-E-478-C-44-AF-A69-E-3-D1-F84-FA

In brazil today every dollar equals 5 units of my country's currency. I wish I was getting 50 bucks from people on the internet

Imagine if he was somehow legit and really did accidentally order three copies and just try to sell it make some money back and then get fined :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

girl why do you sound like you’re the one who runs the fake album Twitter account and you’re trying to promo yourself :azealia:

e****** teas 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

This serbian guy will be emailed shortly by interescope like this one 8-DF0-FFBE-B3-EB-405-E-A99-D-C613-D03-FB

i doubt it, interscope don't do shit these days, especially when it comes to actually promoting the album, they just don't care. and so does lana, apparently :icant:

no words, just 200.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

But why would he order special editions of the vinyl :oopna2:

this is all so weird, also how tf u accidentally order 6 vinyls instead of 2?:tommy: maybe he works at the factory and they were labeled as faulty and intented for throwing out but the poor guy took it with intention to sell them for few dollars (he wrote in a description that he played them all to make sure they play good)

2 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

i doubt it, interscope don't do shit these days, especially when it comes to actually promoting the album, they just don't care. and so does lana, apparently :icant:

Except to call us little fuckers :smokes2:

original.gif

I don't think it'll leak. As it is up for bidding, I bet the stakes are high and the person who's going to get it will have to spend A LOT of money as we still have 11 days before official release.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791