Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I knew. I knew this post would be in the vicinity tumblr_inline_nsc62pCSWs1r1rrg6_500.gif&

The way I’m getting nothing done at work today because of teamdelulu

EAFBA3-F9-3329-4-FF2-B061-6-BE1-A56-B95-

We need more news from obscure sources!! Serbian vinyl person 1.0 is the new cassette girl 2.0 keep the hype going!

Just now, conceptart47 said:

The way I’m getting nothing done at work today because of teamdelulu

We need more news from obscure sources!! Serbian vinyl person 1.0 is the new cassette girl 2.0

Lanaboards bringing the british the thai the serbians and all the people of the world together. She really is carmen san diego oyNZCQhXlow14=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i mean it’s a diss so we’ll be good

the title seems like a diss but she wrote the song when they were happily together so unless she reworked it I don’t think it’s going to be a diss 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

the title seems like a diss but she wrote the song when they were happily together so unless she reworked it I don’t think it’s going to be a diss 

idts imo. we know that lana broke up with sean because i think he just wasn’t giving lana enough attention? i don’t really remember what she said in the interview but the lyrics are pretty much a diss. “you should stay close to jesus. keep that bottle out your hand my man. find your way back to my bed again, sing me like a bible hymn... i’m no candle in the wind.” these lyrics obviously show lana’s feelings about her feeling lonely during her past relationship. but yeah her reworking it is a huge possibility.

i’m honestly living for the chaotic energy in this thread today :trisha: 

i’m really excited! i’m looking forward to all the fun we’re going to have in this thread, it’s going to be crazy and very fun, but the sense of friendship and community can’t be beat :wub: 

i’m ready for the album! let’s get this party started! :hype:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

idts imo. we know that lana broke up with sean because i think he just wasn’t giving lana enough attention? i don’t really remember what she said in the interview but the lyrics are pretty much a diss. “you should stay close to jesus. keep that bottle out your hand my man. find your way back to my bed again, sing me like a bible hymn... i’m no candle in the wind.” these lyrics obviously show lana’s feelings about her feeling lonely during her past relationship. but yeah her reworking it is a huge possibility.

I honestly don’t think those lyrics seem super bitter, especially followed by “you should come back to our place, baby” but I could be wrong!!

it was also written super early in their relationship (seeing as how it’s the first song she mentioned and that happened right after NFR)

but we shall find out in about 10 days!

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it's to make up for not touring here in 48573839 years 

well then france should get sumn too cause she didn’t tour here since the paradise tour, skipped la to the moon,  cancelled last minute for nfr tour and the cherry on top is her announcing a summer festival concert for cocc and cancelled it the next day :bebe:

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why are people getting warned for posting a gif alone i mean thats kinda... lame 

u deserve a wp for breathing 

has anything happened

Please I am having the most stressful, dreadful and horrible day ever in regards to my academic and working life. Lana is the only one who can save me. Please just a WD announcement or COCC trailer will do it :icant: