Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

hey girls and gays ive been m.i.a for a few days... did anything happen :bebe:

well apparently some random dude from serbia has three picture vinyls and he's selling them on some obscure website :bebe: :isee:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s strange because if I was releasing and album, I’d be super excited tweeting about it and engaging with fans daily.  She just has this ‘yeah whatever’ attitude.  Sometimes I actually wonder if she likes releasing music. My guess it’s because she is ultra sensitive to the criticism so for her it’s actually really stressful/nerve wracking and the expectations from fans, so she shies away from it all. 

I have a feeling she doesn't like this album lol 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s strange because if I was releasing and album, I’d be super excited tweeting about it and engaging with fans daily.  She just has this ‘yeah whatever’ attitude.  Sometimes I actually wonder if she likes releasing music. My guess it’s because she is ultra sensitive to the criticism so for her it’s actually really stressful/nerve wracking and the expectations from fans, so she shies away from it all. 

She's been dragged back and forth ever since QFTC

Also the LMLYLAW single cover was trashed and then the album cover was trashed. Fans can critisize sure, but can you blame her for not wanting to engange anymore :benmawson:

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It is kind of sad when you compare it with NFR. :( She teased it a lot, yes, but you could see how much she liked it.  I hope that COTCC is just more personal, and that's the reason. Or maybe it reminds her of Sean? I was even wondering if she did not change the title track a bit while working on the album, because most of the lyrics are quite happy, but the overall mood is pretty sad.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

At this point it seems like she either feels disconnected from the album personally or she just thinks it’s shitty in comparison to NFR. 

I doubt it tbh

We had nothing a few weeks prior to NFR release and then she was like "BAM you're getting a double video with me looking this gorgeous"

we have to remember that back in august 2019 she did say that she was planning on a "lowkey" release, and obviously we can't say for certain if that's still the plan, but let's take that into consideration before we come to the conclusion that she doesn't like the album, and like what's also mentioned, i'm sure the past year was very difficult for her and she may not feel as motivated because she'll feel like people are going to drag her / hate on her regardless

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I do believe this to be her most personal yet, Jack said it was even more than Norman, and that's why she's uncomfortable with it. Being optimistic but... Worst case is just a lackluster album

I'm seriously not trying to be one of those people who are consistently up her ass and defending what she does, because this wait is frustrating and uninteresting. but at the same time, after the year she had, I also wouldn't want to do anything and just let the music speak for itself. 

"You don't get to write my story"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

I'm seriously not trying to be one of those people who are consistently up her ass and defending what she does, because this wait is frustrating and uninteresting. but at the same time, after the year she had, I also wouldn't want to do anything and just let the music speak for itself. 

Well, she kind of did say this so I'm thinking it's that as well

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

10 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I doubt it tbh

We had nothing a few weeks prior to NFR release and then she was like "BAM you're getting a double video with me looking this gorgeous"

And Norman's videos weren't near the level of the COCC MV and we can assume White Dress too given that there was actual effort put into it with the skating. 

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I know I'm gonna get burned at the stake for this, but ...

I'd really have a good laugh if her album got leaked 2 weeks prior to release after she decided to ignore us for 2 months and lied to us about the initial date without ever apologizing.

same, still can't get over how she never apologized for that, man does she ultimately deserve this leak to happen, manifesting hard

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Mental health is really important and I feel like pushing Lana to do something against her will is the exact opposite of what we should be striving for/what we CLAIM to strive for. She is always going to be successful so we should respect her process. She even said to Music Week in June 2020 that Ben and Ed let her handle things the way she chooses to because they are understanding of the fact that she does what she needs to do to ensure that she is at her best. Artists are human. Just my two cents. :oprah3: