Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I have been reading the forum a bit and I have seen some opinions from some fans who said that she does not give so much importance to chemtrails, etc. that it will be a bad album, but I believe the opposite.
First of all, I think that lana is a very perfectionist when it comes to writing songs and producing them, I don't think she's satisfied with a bad production.
Second, a lot of merchandise is being launched in this new era of wool.
Finally I think that in this wool she is being herself, it contradicts herself as it is stated in her biography, I think that this era is going to mark us a lot since it is being unique.
PS: let's hope that there is less left and you will see how the next album will be wonderful.

LOVE <3 :wub::wub::wub:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

i think we should stop ganging up on @Thunder Corpse and lana haters are valid and sometimes permissible and right 

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

1. I never wrote that I wished her album would leak nor did I "manifest" anythhing ever in this thread. If you are going to complain about me, at least READ my posts. :ohsnap2: or ignore them if you get so upset about them

2. I obviously adore most of her music. But I don't see a point in not criticising things I dislike for the sake of being a fan. If that equals hating to you, then ... well.

Sis, log out for a bit. We just want to be excited for the album :hide:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

anyways im really excited to hear weyes blood on a lana record 

I don't know who Weye or her/his blood, is, but I'm looking forward to it too. :candy:

3 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

Did it really?

ya

also let me remind yall that an artist forum is not a place to only treat the artist like some kind of god, but also to criticise and say some neggative opinions if someone feels that way.. at least thats what i thought it was, it makes room for conversation

also please dont treat occasionally posting peeps like they re worse than everyday stans here, people have right to come here just before the album releases to check for some news and details and they have the same right to comment on whatever topic they want right

Just now, CyberCherry said:

Sis, log out for a bit. We just want to be excited for the album :hide:

Ok, so ... should I just edit my last posts to sound like "I'M SO EXCITED FOR WHITE DRESS YASS QUEEN YASS" to like ... update the boards quality a bit? Would that be what I should come her for :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

leaks present and leaks past 

are both perhaps present in leaks future

it did not.

Tks! The 50 bucks guy who uploaded a locked zip file could be defeated if any of you hack this thing... then we would know... Anyone with a password cracker??

Just now, heavvyhitter said:

also let me remind yall that an artist forum is not a place to only treat the artist like some kind of god, but also to criticise and say some neggative opinions if someone feels that way.. at least thats what i thought it was, it makes room for conversation

also please dont treat occasionally posting peeps like they re worse than everyday stans here, people have right to come here just before the album releases to check for some news and details and they have the same right to comment on whatever topic they want right

Ummmmmm who tf are you?

Nah I'm just kidding, I'm kidding!! Spill!! :troll:

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

1. I never wrote that I wished her album would leak nor did I "manifest" anythhing ever in this thread. If you are going to complain about me, at least READ my posts. :ohsnap2: or ignore them if you get so upset about them

2. I obviously adore most of her music. But I don't see a point in not criticising things I dislike for the sake of being a fan. If that equals hating to you, then ... well.

I mean yeah of course you can criticize or dislike things such as an album or a song... but y'all sound like you dislike her as a whole. Maybe its not your intention but girl it does sounds like that :tsk:

Just now, RuflesCando said:

Tks! The 50 bucks guy who uploaded a locked zip file could be defeated if any of you hack this thing... then we would know... Anyone with a password cracker??

I tried to brute force it for 24 hours three weeks ago it’s uncrackable unless you have really good software 

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Ok, so ... should I just edit my last posts to sound like "I'M SO EXCITED FOR WHITE DRESS YASS QUEEN YASS" to like ... update the boards quality a bit? Would that be what I should come her for :hooker:

I'm not the person to ask, hit up a mod or admin :kiss:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, Obduration said:

I tried to brute force it for 24 hours three weeks ago it’s uncrackable unless you have really good software 

the lengths we go... it's impressive

Anyways

I’m so exited to hear how the album turns out, and I can’t wait for TJF, DBJAG, and WAH. And Yosemite. 

I keep forgetting we’re a week into March :bebe:

for as slow as it’s going it’s going so fast 

also, leave Lana alone her lack of communication is NOTHING new, she’s been like this since “it’s coming you little bitch” in 2013 for Tropico 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I don't know who Weye or her/his blood, is, but I'm looking forward to it too. :candy:

Baby when you have free time (if you will) you neeeed to listen to Titanic Rising. If you like Lana you will most probably enjoy it! 

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

I mean yeah of course you can criticize or dislike things such as an album or a song... but y'all sound like you dislike her as a whole. Maybe its not your intention but girl it does sounds like that :tsk:

when u have been on this site for so many years dicussing the ins an outs of her craft with other people there comes a point when you must admit to the brainrot your'e exposed to a critique of her work ethic after a year of problematic drudge is not a personal attack or universal dislike i doubt anyone on here that's been on here for years and dedicates their time to a forum for someone actively dislikes them when especially they have complimented and shown excitement for the very things they might be critiquing