Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Let's give it a rest here. People have the right to criticize and critique and be upset with the silence. They would like more communication which is understandable, and I feel the same way sometimes. Doesn't mean they hate or loathe her, nor does it mean the people who are less upset about the situation are ganging up on someone either. This is a forum where opinions go back and forth, and lumping everyone together into a "hater" or "sycophant" doesn't help anything.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

Anyways

I’m so exited to hear how the album turns out, and I can’t wait for TJF, DBJAG, and WAH. And Yosemite. 

I keep forgetting we’re a week into March :bebe:

for as slow as it’s going it’s going so fast 

also, leave Lana alone her lack of communication is NOTHING new, she’s been like this since “it’s coming you little bitch” in 2013 for Tropico 

Iconic and yes, thank you :kiss:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I don't know who Weye or her/his blood, is, but I'm looking forward to it too. :candy:

listen to titanic rising. its what i thought and hoped ngl what NFR was gonna be

image.png

go outside drink grass chew some asphalt do something organically expressive and subliminally erotic dedicate a hobby to buddy holly or have lunch with a bronze statue of some old dude in ur local park who was probably a racist then break his nose off at 2am committing a federal offense the album will come and 90% of u will forget 60% of the songs on there and the remaining 40% you'll murder someone over complimenting another day another dollar is wha t i think i've said before

3 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Baby when you have free time (if you will) you neeeed to listen to Titanic Rising. If you like Lana you will most probably enjoy it! 

I will!!:kiss:

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Yet you are the one telling me to log off cause I write down my opinion on a discussion board :ahh:

I'm not going to make this thread pages long because you refuse to not have the last word, it was merely advice, take it or leave it xx

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

4 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

also let me remind yall that an artist forum is not a place to only treat the artist like some kind of god, but also to criticise and say some neggative opinions if someone feels that way.. at least thats what i thought it was, it makes room for conversation

also please dont treat occasionally posting peeps like they re worse than everyday stans here, people have right to come here just before the album releases to check for some news and details and they have the same right to comment on whatever topic they want right

Totally agree! But it looks like all some of y'all do is criticise her. I've been on this forum for almost three years and ever since I've got here I see some people come here to only criticise her and nothing else. If you're THAT unhappy about Lana/her work/whataver then just log the fuck off and let people who want to enjoy things enjoy them! I've been kinda iirked about Lana and COCC for the past months and instead of coming here every day and every hour to whine about everything that's wrong with Lana or her work I just logged off and kept distance because I know a lot of people around here are excited and want to enjoy the pre era/rumours/slow burn of it all. If some of y'all don't want to enjoy things then grow the fuck up and log off.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i don't know how i'm gonna keep up with this thread on the 18th, the poor customers that'll be waiting on hold for nearly an hour :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Did anyone just get a notification from her or is it just me because i don't see anything

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

also we need to stop downloading zips from dbree unless you want some bit miner malware sitting on your laptop or even worse keylogger :typewriter:

download my newest zip on dbree so i can look at everyone's computer screens and change your cursor to a silly little flaming arrow and maybe even periodaclly hack into your audio feedback and start screaming at the heaviest hinges of my lungs while your asleep or having sex give me that power 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Did anyone just get a notification from her or is it just me because i don't see anything

Insta? Twitter??

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

if you hate the rollout, the prerelease, etc SO MUCH, just tune it out... i never payed attention to prereleases until this era and it's made it all the more blissful for me :makeup2: not telling anybody here they should not engage in the forum AT ALL, just suggesting if it makes you miserable and makes you hate lana and her music, then maybe consider not tuning in next time

it's literally fine to criticize and artist and their work and to have conversation... and anyone can post here who wants to i don't think anyone here cares about it. i personally love seeing people pop in every once in a while and join in on the conversation.

but when someone says "lana is a boomer, a karen" and she's "lazy af", "tiring and annoying", "doesn't even try", "karen stereotype" i don't think anyone is going to receive that particularly well

well some people are receiving that well because its a way they feel

i dont feel at all that my post that offended u so much was offensive at all, i said that what she is doing or not doing in this case, seems like she doesnt try, it gets tiring and annoying and puts her in a certain stereotype. this is how i feel and i will stand by it

Just now, Lentilus said:

Insta? Twitter??

white dress MV snippet on instagram

Just now, honeybadger said:

no i wish :trisha:

I must have someone else's notifications turned on then because i thought i only had her