Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

My last words on this; there is a difference between being upset and having different opinions (yes, reasonable) and just saying awful things for the sake of it and sending Lana bad wishes. x

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

"omg i don't like how lana is behaving and i don't like her music nowadays but i feel so important that i'm gonna make my life duty to post how unhappy i am every five minutes just so everyone knows" news flash bitch no one really cares

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Insta? Twitter??

insta. i thought i only had her notifications on (i don't have previews turned on) so i thought she posted something and deleted

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

when u have been on this site for so many years dicussing the ins an outs of her craft with other people there comes a point when you must admit to the brainrot your'e exposed to a critique of her work ethic after a year of problematic drudge is not a personal attack or universal dislike i doubt anyone on here that's been on here for years and dedicates their time to a forum for someone actively dislikes them when especially they have complimented and shown excitement for the very things they might be critiquing 

Fair enough. It's hard for me to think that too, like you said, that a person that invests many years and dedication to an artist can actually hate her... but then here we are always having the same discussion and like I said before maybe that's not the intention but I sounds like they dislike her with comments like "she's such a bore" 

Yosemite leaked in my dreams

i would kill

3 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

well some people are receiving that well because its a way they feel

i dont feel at all that my post that offended u so much was offensive at all, i said that what she is doing or not doing in this case, seems like she doesnt try, it gets tiring and annoying and puts her in a certain stereotype. this is how i feel and i will stand by it

it didn't offend me i'm good i have very thick skin like a honey badger giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475d75c9e4f3f47c8b5c stand by whatever you like

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Totally agree! But it looks like all some of y'all do is criticise her. I've been on this forum for almost three years and ever since I've got here I see some people come here to only criticise her and nothing else. If you're THAT unhappy about Lana/her work/whataver then just log the fuck off and let people who want to enjoy things enjoy them! I've been kinda iirked about Lana and COCC for the past months and instead of coming here every day and every hour to whine about everything that's wrong with Lana or her work I just logged off and kept distance because I know a lot of people around here are excited and want to enjoy the pre era/rumours/slow burn of it all. If some of y'all don't want to enjoy things then grow the fuck up and log off.

well am i the one who only criticises her? i think not so i would appreciate if you didnt tell me to grow the fuck up and log off while replying to my post cause THIS is toxic, not being a negattive nancy

7 minutes ago, salvatore said:

go outside drink grass chew some asphalt do something organically expressive and subliminally erotic dedicate a hobby to buddy holly or have lunch with a bronze statue of some old dude in ur local park who was probably a racist then break his nose off at 2am committing a federal offense the album will come and 90% of u will forget 60% of the songs on there and the remaining 40% you'll murder someone over complimenting another day another dollar is wha t i think i've said before

When is your poetry book released king?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, uvbabe said:

Fair enough. It's hard for me to think that too, like you said, that a person that invests many years and dedication to an artist can actually hate her... but then here we are always having the same discussion and like I said before maybe that's not the intention but I sounds like they dislike her with comments like "she's such a bore" 

i dont blame cyclical and repetitive conversations when an era is as barebones as this every year we got the vinyl colors the colors of songs the claimed song titles where they'l be in tracklistings the perceived timestamps the arguments of aesthetic and rapport how she handles promotion the styles of promotion the intersectionalities of her actions and behavior with the content she's delivering her being a bore now doesn't mean she was a bore before and if you don't consider this album's current style of promotion or deliverance a bore i'd be shocked if U didn't have a stroke throughout lust for life 

SAME:defeated:

you for putting this into the aehter

2 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

well am i the one who only criticises her? i think not so i would appreciate if you didnt tell me to grow the fuck up and log off while replying to my post cause THIS is toxic, not being a negattive nancy

I was not talking specifically about you because like I said I've been away for the past few months and I've not been following what you guys say or don't say about her. But if you fit in that category of "I only come here to complain" then yes grow the fuck up and log off. Bye!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

This is how..

Best Lana Del Rey Lust For Life Album Trailer GIFs | Gfycat

To

Dissepear

what did the pear do?:xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I swear we all get anal around this time, like were so close to the release yet somehow it still feels so far away and our way of coping is being (sometimes unintentionally) snappy and on guard. It's strange, but over the past few years it's a pattern I've been noticing. We'll push through somehow

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven