Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Cacciatore said:

I was not talking specifically about you because like I said I've been away for the past few months and I've not been following what you guys say or don't say about her. But if you fit in that category of "I only come here to complain" then yes grow the fuck up and log off. Bye!

i do not fit into that category, i am already grown up but i will however log off because of how toxic and close minded u are and i dont want to waste any more energy or time in trying to have a decent conversation. bye!:)

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I swear we all get anal around this time, like were so close to the release yet somehow it still feels so far away and our way of coping is being (sometimes unintentionally) snappy and on guard. It's strange, but over the past few years it's a pattern I've been noticing. We'll push through somehow

tenor.gif

if we were all in a room together i would've concussed a sexy 15-38 members by random at this point 

her bedroom is a sacred place now, there are children at the foot of her bed!

deal with it.

vZqJoR4.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I swear we all get anal around this time, like were so close to the release yet somehow it still feels so far away and our way of coping is being (sometimes unintentionally) snappy and on guard. It's strange, but over the past few years it's a pattern I've been noticing. We'll push through somehow

tenor.gif

the pros are calm/ the pros are watching all the meltdowns n laughing yup 9iUKwbG.gif oh and also love anal MaxuHvr.gif

UV/Honeymoon

"happy International Let Me Love You Like a Woman day xo" - Lana in fifteen minutes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

i do not fit into that category, i am already grown up but i will however log off because of how toxic and close minded u are and i dont want to waste any more energy or time in trying to have a decent conversation. bye!:)

calling someone else toxic after your unnecessarily rude and ugly post about lana?:toofunny:

glass houses... stones...

image.png

1 minute ago, heavvyhitter said:

Bye heavyhitter bye

tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm excited for the post-release thread where the "you're such a hater, log off forever"-angels either start to cry about how some of the songs are "sh*t" or go on and smear NFR in comparance to the new abloom. But have fun on your high horses until then xx

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

i dont blame cyclical and repetitive conversations when an era is as barebones as this every year we got the vinyl colors the colors of songs the claimed song titles where they'l be in tracklistings the perceived timestamps the arguments of aesthetic and rapport how she handles promotion the styles of promotion the intersectionalities of her actions and behavior with the content she's delivering her being a bore now doesn't mean she was a bore before and if you don't consider this album's current style of promotion or deliverance a bore i'd be shocked if U didn't have a stroke throughout lust for life 

I mean... but you don't have to do none of that if y'all find it so boring. I don't, for example, cause I find it boring too. What I find weird is the need to make Lana do something she's not gonna do like promoting the way y'all want to, I mean she doesn't have to entertain us- she can just drop the album and go. And she will. And that's honestly ok cause she's the artist and will do her thing the way she wants to.

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm excited for the post-release thread where the "you're such a hater, log off forever"-angels either start to cry about how some of the songs are "sh*t" or go on and smear NFR in comparance to the new abloom. But have fun on your high horses until then xx

Bye Thunder Corpse bye

tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

Did y’all see this? ?

since 4am mountain time baby

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm excited to see everyone argue about which song is best

UV/Honeymoon