Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, salvatore said:

you don't have to comment or discuss or share ur opinions - true! but then what do you want a semi-public forum to honestly exist for if you wanted nonstop praise and surface level commentary go to reddit or twitter 

and while she can an will do her thing the way she wants to and nobody can really dictate otherwise, her choices as a artist with a fanbase will trickle down into negative or positive reactions and that isn't some weird phenomena it is human nature as a consumer and a producer of media - she didn't have to post random snippets of WD music video because logically you'd expect a release date or any further commentary, but there's nothing ; lana didn't have to post snippets for most of nfr , but she did without any real announcement of songs for a long time . critique is part of making art without it all u have is further boredom 

Well, honestly this conversation is leading into nothing because I do agree with a lot of the things you said but we of course have differents views and ways about it. But that's fine. I'm sorry I may led into this unnecessary discussion cause I will not change my perspective and you won't change yours. I am just that kind of person that thinks that if you don't have something nice to say just say nothing, can't help it. No hard feelings whatsoever.

10 minutes ago, Summerain said:

How will you hear the chemtrails album for the first time?

I have my vaccine appointment on the 18th. I’m planning to just drive and listen to the alboom but if I have side effects because of the vaccine I’ll just lay in bed  :hype:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this is so chaotic i need mommy to post and give us a white dress snippet so i feel comforted again giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47850b7b8bc7714d84a4

is it weird to say mommy i was basing it off of the gif giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pp5bbwmfqd13icgueorlijt1hwoblfwm9a1mksqd&rid=giphy.gif cocc will be an eternal cradle a lovely snuggle a cuddle

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

the way i dont care at all

you obviously cared enough to send this lovely message :sass:

Spoiler

the way you shouldn’t have any right to speak on international woman’s day at all after you said very offensive things to electra.. yeah i didn’t forget.

OT: YOSEMITE :trisha:

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

you obviously cared enough to send this lovely message :sass:

Hide contents

the way you shouldn’t have any right to speak on international woman’s day at all after you said very offensive things to electra.. yeah i didn’t forget.

OT: YOSEMITE :trisha:

Again:

I Don't Care GIFs | Tenor

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

10 minutes 

YESSS COUNTDOWN TIME 8 minutes now giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47efspktpkguidcizyv0amoluyldgn8u47057tpb8s&rid=giphy.gif

more OT let's discuss DANCE TILL WE DIE... i've been covering joni and dancing with joan :dance: i love how i literally have no clue what that track'll sound like. but it'll be wonderful

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

NFR! leaked 13 days before... So we are fine...

This gon be the first Lana album that doesn't leak. Calling it now. That would be pretty historical recalling her previous releases...

Just now, uvbabe said:

This gon be the first Lana album that doesn't leak. Calling it now. That would be pretty historical recalling her previous releases...

Lets hope :pray2:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"