Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

she will announce the single for Friday and post a very distorted piece of the chorus

8 minutes 

5 mins until the mexican restaurant charlie posted yesterday opens 

4 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

This gon be the first Lana album that doesn't leak. Calling it now. That would be pretty historical recalling her previous releases...

the first era in lipsters history to not have a future release be leaked days prior to its intended release date :pray2:

I'm really counting on all my other New Zealand/Australian ladies to not leak it when we are a day ahead, tbh I kinda want to listen to it the same time as the rest of y'all :crying5:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

the first era in lipsters history to not have a future release be leaked days prior to its intended release date :pray2:

I kind of want it to be this way... for the culture. Leaks are boring we always get 'em let's do something different and wait like good gals :uncomfortable:

I don’t think anyone has commented that the person selling this vinyl has a 100% positive rating with 934 reviews. So if anyone is legit it’s going to be this person :oprah2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

1. I never wrote that I wished her album would leak nor did I "manifest" anythhing ever in this thread. If you are going to complain about me, at least READ my posts. :ohsnap2: or ignore them if you get so upset about them

2. I obviously adore most of her music. But I don't see a point in not criticising things I dislike for the sake of being a fan. If that equals hating to you, then ... well.

1) no one’s upset girl it’s just very tired we get it you're the eternal negative presence here get better material :nails:

2) there’s a big difference between criticizing things and ONLY criticizing things. 24/7. as i’ve already said, i’ve never ever seen you say anything positive on here. ever. like just take a warm shower or a chill pill from time to time and unclench whatever needs unclenching.  :sass: