Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

22 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I thought it was "Yozamight" for the longest time ... :icant:

it's exactly how i used to say it :deadbanana: the right way is such a weird one to say "mite" tho, sounds more like "mity" (as in proximity)

49 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

@salvatoreare you ready to finally return to nature with your long lost soulmate :oprah:

i've never been more ready to be reunited with my soulmate it is the greatest matrimony in history and i couldn't be more blessed 

7 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

it's exactly how i used to say it :deadbanana: the right way is such a weird one to say "mite" tho, sounds more like "mity" (as in proximity)

As @Ultra Violet pointed out awhile ago, it's because it's a Native American word so it has a different pronunciation.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

32 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

i just realized now that i've been pronouncing yosemite wrong all this time :facepalm: i only read about it and never heard someone actually saying it before pls i'm so dumb knkjdasfj

I always find it so funny whenever people say this :oop2: tbh it is kind of a confusing word to read out

Still thinking Yosemite is going to be one of my favorites off the record, I'm so fucking excitttted uhhhhh :dance::cumming:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

WNuuGvD.png

This is is actually not that bad lol

I know it's nothing but it'd be quite cool if that pic was actually a BTS of a MV for like Wild At Heart or something

it actually is. a clip from the wild at heart mv:  MOTPzE3.gif

4 hours ago, sansafuckingstark said:

I've seen some people talking about which track they think will be the best on the album and I would be curious to see which one is the frontrunner right now vs. which one will be the actual favorite on the 19th! 

I've created a poll if some of you would like to participate before the release https://strawpoll.com/a5zy7ezqd :D

KH445BN.png:ma:

Another day of refreshing the thread for Lana tea just to stay updated to the girls' latest meltdowns, catfights, false alarms, manifestations, sleuthings, Dealer musings and gif spams.

I love it.

ezgif.com-optimize(1).thumb.gif.16dd1827

6 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Another day of refreshing the thread for Lana tea just to stay updated to the girls' latest meltdowns, catfights, false alarms, manifestations, sleuthings, Dealer musings and gif spams.

I love it.

ezgif.com-optimize(1).thumb.gif.16dd1827

And don't forget, the mods threatening to give out WP's and bans. :mj2:

32 minutes ago, iiPanda said:

KH445BN.png:ma:

Time to right this injustice (I feel like I’m the only one actually thinking LMLYLAW is one of her best songs lol)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

14 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Time to right this injustice (I feel like I’m the only one actually thinking LMLYLAW is one of her best songs lol)

https://www.wikihow.com/Recognize-Delusional-Disorders

Thinking about how NAWWAL is going to beat me on the side of a curb in 9 days

BbBKW0G.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I think that LMLYLAW is like the Love Song of this album. It is cute, it is happy and sad at the same time. It is the song you'll listen late at night. It did it no justice being a single, but I expect it to be a nice interlude when we hear the whole album.

2 hours ago, lover said:

sooo one time i was scrolling through random lana discussion (i think) and i saw someone making a comment about how "love song is the heart of nfr". and now, before cocc releasing i've been listening to her earlier albums a lot.

and i thought about love song and how i've gotten the feeling that especially in this fandom it is often described as something boring that does not bring necessarily anything new to lanas discography, at least not lyrically (which is true lmao) and i also started to think that maybe it's not a song that necessarily belongs to NFR, but its more of a song that could find its place in any of her albums. i kinda get the same feeling about american :um2: BUT STILL these songs are the ones that paint the aesthetics of each era in my mind most vividly. like when i think about NFR, i think about love song (or maybe the guitars from the greatest) and when i think about paradise, i think about american.

and i had this idea to ask you guys - what songs do you see as the heart of each album? or what song do you think first when someone mentions an album of hers? songs that in your mind paint a picture of the aesthetics of each era?

BTD - Off to the Races

Paradise - Yayo

UV - PWYC

HM - MTWBT (maybe????)

1 minute ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

What?

It's fake. They know about it and said it isn't the same as the real editions.

I guess it's possible that it really has the songs on it, but it isn't a genuine Lala vinyl.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

It's fake. They know about it and said it isn't the same as the real editions.

I guess it's possible that it really has the songs on it, but it isn't a genuine Lala vinyl.

how do you know?

9 DAYS 

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: