Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

wikihow is fantastic

it's truly such a cool website i think we can all learn a lot about anything from such a resource

15 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

off topic but where did you find it? like where is it from? :hype:

I found the GIF (without the text)  somewhere on the internet and added the text by myself 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The title track is still so beautiful & still feels so fresh even though I listened to it more than 300 times :wowcry:

It's beautiful how this amazing song settles down over me:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This is totally unrelated, but I often think about how good a jazzy, vintage-version of "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" (the song) would work. Kind of like the Foxtrot-version of Young & Beautiful for The Great Gatsby

Especially the chorus' main melody would work so well with a production/ slowed down pace like that.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

who's the 1 gay that voted for For Free in the poll? the best song on the album? a cover? i just wanna talk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

37 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

This is totally unrelated, but I often think about how good a jazzy, vintage-version of "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" (the song) would work. Kind of like the Foxtrot-version of Young & Beautiful for The Great Gatsby

Especially the chorus' main melody would work so well with a production/ slowed down pace like that.

I'd love for the Gatsby music to come back into the music industry again. Like it's long overdue at this point

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So I tried to do something like a time line for when she made the songs :

2015-16
Yosemite

2019:
White Hot Forever (Tulsa Jesus Freak)
White Dress ( she said she did it very early on)
Wild At Heart
Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Let Me Love You Like A Woman
Dance Till We Die ( October '19)
For Free

2020:
Dark But Just A Game
( Dealer)

No clue when she did BUS & NAWWAL  

Maybe someone can help me out

OiUHEXQ.jpg

i'm always too lazy to get things framed so i just sellotape the posters to my wall lmao

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i'm always too lazy to get things framed so i just sellotape the posters to my wall lmao

I stick mine up with blue tac lol, but this time I might get a cheap black frame for it tho

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I stick mine up with blue tac lol, but this time I might get a cheap black frame for it tho

I tried looking for a good one but I'm having no luck, hmu if you find a decent one :hooker::gasp:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

8 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

knowing me i'll buy a frame that's completely the wrong size, too much hassle for me :oprah3:

7 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I tried looking for a good one but I'm having no luck, hmu if you find a decent one :hooker::gasp:

This one is unmounted so you can put it on the wall. It's from a UK seller so idk if they ship internationally or not but it seems like good quality. You could probably find cheaper somewhere else though, maybe from local stores  https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/659205789/richmond-brushed-black-gold-silver-4x4?ref=user_profile&pro=1&frs=1&variation0=962013020&variation1=1069112914

@Terrence Loves Me The litho print is 12x12 so that's the size frame you'd want :kiss3: