Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 hours ago, irvnex said:

can someone tell me where i can find it at least? or dm or sumn i'm starving

SAME

3 hours ago, conceptart47 said:

Ladies I’m scared to scroll because people said “put stuff in spoilers you moron” and idk what this is in reference to and I’m excited and freaking out but I don’t want info to get spoiled AHHH what happened since yesterday?!

cocc l*aked

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not request illegal links to leaks of copyrighted material set for official release through purchase and streaming. Your content will be moderated until album release day.

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

Just now, conceptart47 said:

Ladies I’m scared to scroll because people said “put stuff in spoilers you moron” and idk what this is in reference to and I’m excited and freaking out but I don’t want info to get spoiled AHHH what happened since yesterday?!

You know what happened :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

36 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

As a reminder:

Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed.

Trading through DMs is not allowed and will result in users having their PM access disabled.

Sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming through DMs is not allowed.

Directing where to find leaks (for example, "Check @USER on Twitter!") or posting a link will lead to a ban.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png