Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

My only hope for LDR8 is that Lana uses a lower register. I love her high vocals but it would be nice to get some Burning Desire vibes next time. She seems more comfortbale singing low

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i guess i’m boo boo the fool for believing we could’ve made it to the 19th with no leaks but like.... now the real challenge is avoiding all leaks & snippets of any kind for the next 10 days like so i just stay off this website ?? but it’s so hard not to look

Spoiler

kQX5ejY.png

GUYS... DELULU KING IS GOING TO LISTEN TO YOSEMITE IN A FEW SECONDS.

THE HISTORICAL MOMENT IS HERE.

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song in spoilers <3

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:
  Hide contents

I don’t get how people can compare this to NFR in the SLIGHTEST. I complained that LMLYLAW reminded me of NFR and while it does no other song on this whole record sounds like NFR. This is UV, insta-classic, sound

I can’t wait to hear 

Guys, throw off the link to the leaked album. Yes, I'm a damn weakling.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

:crai: oh my god it l****d. Was on the boards but fell asleep right before it happened, I’m glad ‘cause idk if I could have resisted. 

Staying strong. 10 days :toofunny:

Now to poke through the thread and see what kind of response DBJAG got :fabcat:

Spoiler

I've immediately liked & clicked with all of Lana's past albums and Chemtrails really isn't vibing with me so I'm low-key having a meltdown (exaggerating)... I was so hyped lol. Hopefully it's a grower

Just now, DeluluKing said:
Spoiler

kQX5ejY.png

GUYS... DELULU KING IS GOING TO LISTEN TO YOSEMITE IN A FEW SECONDS.

THE HISTORICAL MOMENT IS HERE.

girl the historical moment is when Salvatore comes in and listens to Yosemite. Real ones know the good sis been waiting years for this one song

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Spoiler

I think I hate the album, but it could be that I haven't been entirely focused. But... Tulsa Jesus Freak is a damn mess and White Dress is definitely her best opener. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Spoiler

Okay. NFR! remains superior. Chemtrails is too slow indeed. I like some of the production choices though. Can't see myself listening to it daily though which makes me really sad.  :prettyhurts:

Best (without Chemtrails and Woman):

no specific order: BUS (I'm surprised as well), dark but just a game (reminds me of something but can't recall the words even though I have a melody in my head), not all who wander are lost,  dance till we die. 

giphy.gif