Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

tulsa jesus freak made my p*ssy vibrate 
The way I got scared of the male voices in Not All Who Wander Are Lost because I was wearing headphones and thought someone was in my room LMAO 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song in spoilers <3

2 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Thoughts on the entire album:

Hide contents

I think it’s a grower. Might probably stop after one or two more listen and will listen once the lyrics is updated cause I couldn’t understand half of the things she’s saying

It is very different from NFR! If I have to compare, I’d say it’s closer to UV, but folky version. Very personal and an interesting experience throughout

Spoiler

I agree it's definitely very ... interesting :)

the instrumentals on this album is really good but what happened to her lyrics??? like..... and the whisper voice was a choice but a bad one.... what the fuck happened?????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Spoiler

This is just...outstanding. Her growth. What an amazing album. Better critics treat it as it deserves. Love you, Lana. Thank you for the unending beauty.

NOW i see why lana didn't share any snippets 

:teehee:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Spoiler

Those strings in TJF :defeated: onto my second full listen 

not genius removing all the songs so now I have to really struggle to know what she’s saying 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Reveal hidden contents

i hate the whispers on white dress what the fuck is this downatthemusicminjdhsbdbdbconference

Spoiler

I think they're meant to convey her fragile relationship with the fame that she has now... That's why I love it

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.