Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Yosemite is blah, just wanted to let yall know since yall hyped that song up so much lmao bye

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song in spoilers <3

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Hide contents

NOT FOR FREE BEING A FULL SONG OF OTHER PEOPLE IM SCREAMING IT TOOK ALMOST 2 MINUTES BEFORE LANA STARTED SINGING UGH

Spoiler

literally what the fuck did you expect? did you listen to the live version? did you see a feature with their names on the credits? i am assuming yes and yes so i dont get the fake outrage

ot: CAUSE BABY IM WIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD AT HEART IF YOU LOVE ME YOULL LOVE ME CAUSE IM WILD AT HEART

also, TJF slayed the rest of the album. best song on the album but i'm also a little upset how TJF, COCC, and LMLY literally sound like they belong somewhere else and not on this album???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, DinahLee said:
  Hide contents

Wild At Heart is actually Love Song for the first verse and then How To Disappear i'm shaking.

Spoiler

Completely agree :defeated: took the best of both and changed it to make it a phenomenal song

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Icecream Icequeen said:

Hide contents

The only truth here is you lack taste and WD is the best on cocc :yesnod:

Spoiler

wild at heart, dark but just a game and tulsa jesus freak coming to disprove 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23