Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

do any of the songs have a SOC cherry style chorus/bridge where most of the words are incomprehensible but there's beautiful instrumentals and other melodies and singing happening at the same time

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

im a strong woman:gurl: no listening to the illegal stuff

YES us march 19th legends are suffering but suffering proudly!! not shaming people who are listening obviously but i can't wait to hear the album ad;l'FKDGLSahjlg;sfdAKEKF

sUcVobB.png

Spoiler

Here's my initial thoughts on each song

Spoiler

White Dress: The vocals in the chorus are so cool and I totally understand what she meant in the interviews now. Also I really like the part that's like "down at the men in music business conference"

Tulsa Jesus Freak: I like it way more than I thought and I rly like the white hot forever part

Wild at heart: Maybe the best on the album. the way the chorus comes in is just perfect and the HTD sample was a surprise.

DBJAG: probably gonna be underrated but I love it sm and the chorus is my fav part

NAWWAL: didn't like it first listen but it's growing on me

Yosemite: I feel like it was a little overhyped. I really like it but it's kinda slow and it's not my top 5.

BUS: It's better than I thought but if it was only lana i'd like it much more.

DTWD: The bridge was unexpected but makes this song one of my favs

For Free: It's good. I'll probably only listen to it when im listening to the full album. 

I think chemtrails is one of her best title tracks and I like LMLYLAW a little less after hearing the whole album.

I don't think I can say this is better than NFR but probably in my top 3 albums. 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song in spoilers <3

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

do any of the songs have a SOC cherry style chorus/bridge where most of the words are incomprehensible but there's beautiful instrumentals and other melodies and singing happening at the same time

Spoiler

Kind of!! You make out the words pretty clearly, but Dance Till We Die has a very..full chorus. You can almost make out all of the words but it’s hard 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

same, strong enough to not open the spoilers too :makeup2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Spoiler

why am i the only one who thinks that the chorus of wild at heart is sounds like gold rush by taylor and mix with how to disappear ....

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:
  Hide contents

Kind of!! You make out the words pretty clearly, but Dance Till We Die has a very..full chorus. You can almost make out all of the words but it’s hard 

Spoiler

AHHH how iconic!! and thank you for not giving me too much just a little crumb of joy :kiss2:

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Well you're a better woman than most :gurl: