Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, kitschesque said:

Reveal hidden contents

Dance Till We Die has a HORRIBLE mix imo maybe it's the rip's fault we'll see

Spoiler

The vocal treatment is kinda iffy yeah, but it's not 'Htd' bad.

i've now repeatedly downloaded it and deleted it before listening. the temptation is too strong. goodbye lanaboars see you in 15 minutes when i decide i want to stay updated again :sass:

also we're so close to beating NFR prerelease for number of pages. we can do it besties

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, triangles19 said:

I'll listen to it mach 19th,

can you tell me if there's a song similar to something in honeymoon ?

:flutter:

honestly nothing at all

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Spoiler

fuck. WD 2:40 to 2:50 the instrumentation i'm in love. I teared. that build up. FUCK. YES. GET IT. WORKIN THE NIIIIIIIGHT SHIFT DOWNINTHEMUSICBUSINESSCON'FRENCE such a sceeeeneeeee n I felt seeeeeeeen shit. good for u bitch. good for you. no. no I don't think u understand she- wowow qsWu9o0.gifRWpvFaz.gifV7mMxqs.gifV7mMxqs.gif6uDlaKH.gif let it envelop u VFPxUWB.gif this song is triumphant love no awards. could measure. LEAGUES. LEAGUES AHEAD. downatthemusicbusinessconf'rence this is perfect. QbbvOXT.gifYhjPwA0.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Why did genius delete every track except the two releases? Is it a legal thing or are so many people editing the song at once they had to delete?

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

Why did genius delete every track except the two releases? Is it a legal thing or are so many people editing the song at once they had to delete?

this sorta thing tends to happen on Genius any time a major/notable release leaks early 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Spoiler

I was coming here to say that I had a dream someone on twitter said it leaked and all the songs were slowish and I was scared but now I think I must have woken up in the night and checked Twitter.. this is the worst thing to ever happen to me ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, lovecherrymotion said:

can we all agree that this is lana’s best album

no :eek:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

DBJAG is incredible, right?? Lives up to the title? :pray2:

Spoiler

I think it is one of Lana's most experimental and interesting songs in terms of structure, on par with West Coast for example.

Spoiler

Breaking up slowly is the biggest positive surprise, Not All Who Wander Are Lost - the negative one.