Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

So the best song is 

Reveal hidden contents

TJF, wbk, no spoilers needed

Well.

Spoiler

White Hot Forever is way better than I expected. REALLY good track.

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

Mmeow~

Spoiler

I've just finished with the first listen but I really need to give it some more, it's a good album and songs like Yosemite are... :wowcry: 

But I don't know, I need to fully digest it, because at first it kind of feels... I don't know how to explain myself and I don't want to judge it yet, so I'll leave it on saying that coming after NFR is gonna play against this album, because I feel like I miss some sound variation and I won't be the only one (as if it mattered, I know, it has not been made to fit my expectations or anything like that, and don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll apprecciate it much more with more listens). I'm missing her getting lost and more experimental like in Venice Bitch, and I definitely hope that she goes for something more elaborated yet ethereal and with some epic and/or raw moments like in some of her other records for the next album. 

White Dress... I don't know how to feel yet since we're not used to listen to her singing like that, wow, so many things to process, and I'm also feeling a bit miserable because I know that we won't be able to experience this album/see her live at least for another year

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

I caved. Hate that for me but can we talk about how DBJAG is one of the best songs she’s ever written? 12/10 MASTERPIECE and would love to see her pursue this style going forward — like beats meets 90s light rock vibes!!!!! 

fave on the album so far... anyone else?

Spoiler

LITERALLY one of her best songs ever, point blank period. like literally flawless!!

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Wait, what happened? I just got this notif and have yet to catch up with the loads of new pages of this thread :bebe:

you already know what happened by that alone :creepna2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wait, what happened? I just got this notif and have yet to catch up with the loads of new pages of this thread :bebe:

the album leaked :heidi:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

k are we ranking these or what

Spoiler

1. dance till we die

2. wild at heart

3. dark but just a game

4. white dress

5. breaking up slowly

6. not all who wander are lost

7. yosemite

8. let me love you like a woman

9. for free

10. tulsa jesus freak

11. chemtrails over the country club

i think that's how it'll stay for me honestly, but we'll see

rihKQ8M.gif

normally if the release date is a friday and it's a worldwide release (released at the same time everywhere) the date on iTunes is the sunday

e.g. Fearless (Taylor's Version) out April 9th, iTunes says April 11th

was the same with thank u, next and other albums

So we can assume it's worldwide release rip

Spoiler

WD: I only mention it cause it was SUCCHHHH a scene..... and I felt SEEEEN...... hums... *vape crackle* 

Me: :crai::rollin::crai:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19