Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

nvm i tgink its just a glitch 

it's gonna be a worldwide release on march 19th, that's why it says march 21st, so it's not released when it turns midnight in countries ahead of america

(at least that's what it normally means)

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Hide contents

The way I smiled when listening to the song and noticing those exact details... (Wasn't it "Joe" though?)

Spoiler

Maybe it's Joe... I only listened once and couldn't stop laughing at the HTD sample. Either way, it's genius and makes me appreciate even more HTD

Spoiler

i want to cry but i'm just too excited and happy :poordat:

and i don't feel like white dress is sad? it's definitely upbeat and reflective but it's also very fun... i love it, it's so... cool! 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

The 21st thing is most def a glitch, but wouldn't it be wise to release the album on the 12th now that it has leaked in its entirety ? Definitely not expecting that to happen, but we still have like 10 days left. Wouldn't it be bad if it circulates around for free (no pun intended ) for that long :cryney:

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:
  Hide contents

COCC has a 7-8 score guaranteed on Pitchfork. Maybe even Best New Music 

Spoiler

It won't get best new music if it's not an 8.3 or above and I really can't imagine this record getting that high of a score. I personally love it but I don't think they will like it as much. Literally who knows, though!

Spoiler

and while the whole world is crazy, we'll get high in the parking lot :suicide: THIS IS MY FAVORITE FIRST LITEN OF A LANA ALBUM SINCE... UV??!!!

Spoiler

Yosemite... Not what I had expected. And it truly belongs on Chemtrails. But it has such a nice guitar melody. Fuck that chorus... it's so good. I wanna fucking listen to that song driving in the sunset!!!!!! And the bongos reminiscent of Religion :gclap: