Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Wild at Heart has SUCH a pretty refrain... her voice sounds like she de-aged in parts to pre vaping era, its so sweet. And the vibe switch works so well, and the final WALL OF SOUND? ugh, a classic... I don't even think about the HTD elements, because its so vastly superior in every way.

Just now, VeniceFag said:

Guys guys I won’t listen to the leak but I just need one question answered.

Hide contents

So I’m hearing a lot of talk about the auto tune in TJF, I usually don’t like auto tuned vocals that just sound shaky (like The Weeknd and Post Malone). So would it ruin TJF for me or is it like super good and vibey.

not sure how much of a hot take this was.

vibey for me tbh i love it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:
  Hide contents

I lay in bed and listened to it in full with my eyes closed and Not all those who wander are lost’ file got corrupted and just got skipped and I’m sad I got robbed of a full listen .. karma I thinks

:gasp:

1 minute ago, VeniceFag said:

Hide contents

So I’m hearing a lot of talk about the auto tune in TJF, I usually don’t like auto tuned vocals that just sound shaky (like The Weeknd and Post Malone). So would it ruin TJF for me or is it like super good and vibey.

I'm also not usually a fan of autotune even as an artistic choice but here it works really well

:hype:

12 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:
  Hide contents

White Dress isn't necessarily sad imo but it's so explicitly autobiographical that it feels weirdly sad. And I think everyone can relate to reminiscing on your youth and how easy things used to feel. 

Her voice in the last minute of the track is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever heard

:defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Spoiler

Has anyone else noticed how the chorus of DBJAG samples the melody of the NFR demo that she performed with Jack during an Instagram livestream? When she goes like “we keep changing all time”

Just now, Yosemite said:
  Hide contents

I shut up for you, you shut up for me

She's bot a sub and a dom, we love to see it

Spoiler

I heard “I showed up for you, you showed up for me” ?

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I shut up for you, you shut up for me

She's bot a sub and a dom, we love to see it

Spoiler

i thought she was saying "i showed up for you, you showed up for me?"

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Spoiler

As far as I'm concerned, the album is cool, fresh. I've never experienced a title track, but it's ok. For now, my favorites are:

Yosemite (even though I didn’t expect it so much, it blew me away)

Dance Till We Die (her vocals on bridge are everything, need more)

Tulsa Jesus Freak (so sexy, love it)

Breaking Up Slowly.

Album is beautiful, but i'm still UV fan.

7/10

i only listened to tulsa jesus freak, because i want to wait till i can listen to the album with my best friend after we get stoned, and it's truly amazing. the "white hot forever" part is just heavenly. is the rest of the album as good?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, VeniceFag said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

it's not done in a way that's obnoxious. It's only really noticeable in one pre-chorus and the final chorus/outro. She doesn't use it to hit notes she can't hit naturally, it's more of a like she uses her voice as an instrument. The song is very much Cinnamon Girl meets Cherry