Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

i need not all who wander are lost to get more love

WHERE MY AKA STANS AT

Spoiler

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! i'm about to listen to it again now, i'm on my second listen!!!

OK, Breaking Up Slowly/Dance Til We Die/For Free is a really cute way to end the album. She's deeply reflective on this album, and seems almost resigned to not being able to find lasting love... so she finds comfort in her friends and community. Jack's production is still as good as ever. But this may be a little too left-field and singer-songwriter for the BTD twinks, which is amazing for me.

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

so what cover are y'all using for this album? assuming y'all got rid of that ugly ass original cover/arent using spotify

can't say yet bc i only really soaked in 

Spoiler

WD

but w that, the alt cover. the original makes me think of the culmination of her hard work so I really don't mind that either. 

UV/Honeymoon

@PARADIXO have i won to you...

Spoiler

dark but just a game has beatles vibes? did we lose then :oprah2::pls:

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

This is the ultimate quarantine/world chaos album. NFR! was the prophecy. HER MIND H0X0bK2.gif

I’m so torn ? should I or shouldn’t I?

My mind was so set on the silence as we got closer to release day and for some reason it made me more curious about what this album was going to sound like.... (I didn’t have any expectations tbh and for some reason I felt scared this would be NFR 2.0) 

And OH the first damn listening experience. You only get to experience ONE time in your lifetime. And up until now I haven’t listened to the leak (folder’s sitting in my computer) because idk? It just doesn’t feel right? Like if this was another LQ situation like we’ve had with the previous albums maybe I’d tease myself a little but idk someone help me clear my mind. 

Spoiler

That htd sample tripped me tf out when i listened to wild at heart for the first time :oprah2:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

@PARADIXO have i won to you...

Spoiler

YOU WON. WE WON. LANA WON. THE WORLD WON. ENDED GLOBAL WARMING AND DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!! ONE OF HER BEST EVER. INVENTED SPIRITUALITY AND EXISTENTIALISM 

Spoiler

Omg I just closed my eyes and listened to Dance Till We Die with my headphones on and OMG it just clicked so hard, the little instrumental subtleties throughout the song and her vocals and melodies this song will be so good on LSD

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America