Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Hide contents

listening yosemite

the way the intro unfolds like a spellbinding wind blowing through the hills of yosemite to cast a spell 

rick truly never misses

YAAS THIS THIS THIS

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

30 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:
Spoiler

dark but just a game has beatles vibes? did we lose then :oprah2::pls:

girl we won! and that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!! this whole album and she really did THAT:trisha:

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

does it feel like this? 6NjOKnWQZsBs0QPq-vdIKzbk1i-VL2OcdOSXjZBJ i haven't listened

im drinking vodka in honor of this post and the fact i do not understand it at all <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Reveal hidden contents

YOU WON. WE WON. LANA WON. THE WORLD WON. ENDED GLOBAL WARMING AND DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!! ONE OF HER BEST EVER. INVENTED SPIRITUALITY AND EXISTENTIALISM 

salvatore always wins.

salvatore

salvatore

salvatore

salvatoresalvatoresalvatore

salvatore

2 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

I’m so torn ? should I or shouldn’t I?

My mind was so set on the silence as we got closer to release day and for some reason it made me more curious about what this album was going to sound like.... (I didn’t have any expectations tbh and for some reason I felt scared this would be NFR 2.0) 

And OH the first damn listening experience. You only get to experience ONE time in your lifetime. And up until now I haven’t listened to the leak (folder’s sitting in my computer) because idk? It just doesn’t feel right? Like if this was another LQ situation like we’ve had with the previous albums maybe I’d tease myself a little but idk someone help me clear my mind. 

if u gonna buy the album (or already pre ordered it ) go for it id say 

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

i need not all who wander are lost to get more love

WHERE MY AKA STANS AT

Spoiler

YES YES YES LITERALLY A LIZZY TRACK!!!!!!! YAYO/PAWN SHOP BLUES vibes UGHHHHHHH. IM CRYING

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

White Dress is my favorite. It's so fucking raw. I cried on my first listen. You can really feel her pain in it. But I love how loose and... searching the album feels. It sounds like Lana trying to put her anchor down somewhere but not being able to, and dealing with the frustration of that.

Spoiler

since i know most of u have already heard it - should i put BUS before yosemite on the album in itunes? && did she keep the lyrics she teased when she sang it live?

a few questions i have 

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

1 minute ago, TJFreak said:

girl we won! and that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!! this whole album and she really did THAT:trisha:

Listening to it now. BEATLES FOR SURE

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

Imagine how arid this thread will be on the release day. How many of us were decent enough not to listen to it today???

I am DYING reading all this and holding off ???? I legit CRAVE to listen to it but at the same time it doesn’t feel right which is weird because typically I’m a leak whore and I’m surprised I feel abstinence? Idk  what to do ?

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:
  Hide contents

ohmygod. wait. no really. wait really? oh no....

Hide contents

6NjOKnWQZsBs0QPq-vdIKzbk1i-VL2OcdOSXjZBJ

Spoiler

IN A GOOD WAY... it's moody, chaotic and a little bit experimental, i think you'll love it Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise - Find & Share on GIPHY

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!