Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:
  Hide contents

Still sad she didn’t keep that energy from the album trailer throughout the album, still has some classics but Yosemite wowowowoowowow

Spoiler

i know its been said 1023i4823908429034 times, but i still would love to hear the unedited original version of LFL. like the LFL that was supposed to be released in march 2017.

yosemite

architecture 

love

LFL demo

something real

heroin

malibu

.... it would have been god tier

Just now, honeybadger said:

JUST TO WHITE DRESSSGD I COULDN'T RESIST.... HAVE YOU/ARE YOU GOING TO LISTEN??? :brows:

HEHE, I listened to the first 5 tracks. You are gonna FLIP!!!!!!!! I'm taking it slow, the next tracks I'm gonna go ahead and save them for tomorrow! :gurl: I need to think about all the feeling I just felt. :crying2:

1 minute ago, GetFree said:

Excuse me? Chemtrails remains a top 3 song on this album, frankly. And it is her most “Lana” song.

Spoiler

I love Let Me and Chemtrails! But I think both were bad single choices. Let Me is sort of uneventful and Chemtrails is way too quiet. The only great thing about it as a single is, of course, its music video.

The way I'm going to leave this thread since it became dangerous for me because all of you already listened and I didn't and I won't but I also don't want to leave the thread :crying2:

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

does TJF truly make the booty shake. does it. does it make the booty shake 

Like a Charli XCX song would... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Me opening the thread to only see "REVEAL HIDDEN CONTENTS" i'm literally going to commit either a) suicide or b)an atrocity

Help besties I can't do this

Stay strong I won't be listening to the leak! We can do it

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

HEHE, I listened to the first 5 tracks. You are gonna FLIP!!!!!!!! I'm taking it slow, the next tracks I'm gonna go ahead and save them for tomorrow! :gurl: I need to think about all the feeling I just felt. :crying2:

OMFGGG YESSSS, i think i'm going to go on a drive and listen in the car because it's a beautiful day outside, and then i'll listen with my headphones later 

me FLYING THROUGH HEAVEN and LEAVING CHEMTRAILS WHERE I FLY giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a3c513dacd8acd0a5ca9582d1e00c68a9d43ab46&rid=giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

Yes

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Me opening the thread to only see "REVEAL HIDDEN CONTENTS" i'm literally going to commit either a) suicide or b)an atrocity

Help besties I can't do this

come to the dark side, listen

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Let's just say, when I first listened to TJF, I TOOK MY CLOTHES OFF!! It made me strip for no reason!!!:cumming2::cumming::bodyisready::oprah2::oprah::oprah3:

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Can someone answer me I need info on dark but just a game :poordat:

Spoiler

What???