Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Uh? What's the source on that?

BlackOutZone on Twitter, he said:

Let Me Love You is a reworked UV demo (completely reworked and stripped from its original cinematic psychedelic production) 

Not All Who Wonders is originally called Wanderlust and is a NFR outtake

And Yosemite is of course of LFL

8nl2OpX.png

I'll be dragged for this, because I'm calling it so early. But I think this might be my favorite album from her. And her best yet.

It's loose, raw, emotional, free, bittersweet. Trims the small amount of fat that NFR! had. She clearly isn't worried about radio or the charts. And she's really coming into her own as an artist. It's a much more nuanced, vulnerable, personal album than I was expecting based off of Question for the Culture. I don't even know what that was about - only like 3 songs on this album are even about love/relationships? It's not an angry album - it's reflective, pensive, soul searching... And yet never boring, at least to me. I'm so proud of her. And I hate that I ever doubt her.

I'm so happy, and even if people and the critics shit on this album initially due to the drama, I think it will be one of her most respected in time. I mean that!

Spoiler

WEKEEPCHANGINGALLTHETIMETHEBESTONESLOSTTHEIRMINDSSOIMNOTGONNACHANGEILLSTAYTHESAMENOROSELEFTONTHEVINESDONTLEAVETHEMALLWHATMINEMUCHLESSTHEFAMEITSDARKBUT.JUST.A.GAME. :angie:

Spoiler

Is it me or she recycled some melodies from HTD to WAH?

EDIT: Also from hiatfawlmth omg

Edited by Loreen

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Spoiler

Wild at Heart SOTY

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: