Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:
  Hide contents

im sorry but listening to wild at heart made me laugh so hard, the how to disappear sampling is so obvious it sounds like the same song , im so glad she re released it :pls:

Spoiler

Y'all would be a whole lot more appreciative of the beauty that is 'Wild at Hard' had it not been for the whore-ish demo like quality version of 'How to disappear' she put on 'NFR!'.

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

has anything happened or have you just been gushing for the past 2 hours :typewriter:

well apparently there's a uv-era version of lmlylaw that's cinematic & psychedelic, comfirmed by the atrl insider :typewriter:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 hours ago, honeybadger said:

EEEEEEEK IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HASN'T LISTENED TO IT YET what am i going to do

we're going to have to stay strong together :bebe: think of it as listening to the album the way Lana would have wanted us to

27 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

lmlylaw...did i already mention that jack is a talentless flop who ruins everything he touches?:willcut:

THIS !!! I hope this is the last time she collaborates with Jack .

Spoiler

Lana says making a beautiful melody is her strong point but it’s become her weak point :krylie: nothing recent compares to BTD melodies, they were so seamless 

Just now, Cacciatore said:

Hide contents

Why do I always like the songs everyone hates? Breaking Up Slowly is top 5 from this album what the fuck 

:pls:

Spoiler

Honestly saaame, I love it so much!!! 

Spoiler

omg i thought it would get better on the second listen and it hasn't help :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The way White Dress is the best thing she & Jack have ever done next to Venice Bitch... I pray it sinks in for some of you soon! It's the Venice Bitch of the album.

Dance Til We Die is another highlight!

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

has anything happened or have you just been gushing for the past 2 hours :typewriter:

Spoiler

IDK, apparently, LMLYLAW is recycled and very changed from a UV session, Wanderlust ?!? is an NFR session and one of the songs sounds like Bird World?! According to BlackZone from ATRL 

Spoiler

When you listen to a new album and there's nothing you dislike and you tremble while playing every next song, you know it's so fucking good. COCC is one of those records :hair:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I need the opening white dress lyrics I can’t understand them but I love them 

Spoiler

PLEASE USE SPOILERS

Sun stare, don't care with my head in my hands / Thinking of a simpler time / Like Sun Ra, feel small / But I had it under control...

Yes she needs to ditch Jack asap. I don't understand how he makes magic with Taylor but witl Lana he delivers... this. He was probably too busy spilling all of his talent on folklore and evermore 

:bebe:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains