Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I wonder if she’ll make a comment on social media. Part of me feels like she’ll act like it didn’t happen, which is her current promo status.

also i wonder why it’s THAT bad if fans listen to leak- all the people taking time to find shady leaks and download them and listen are true fans who will also be playing on repeat on release day, and have already bought ten vinyl variations. I feel

Guilty  listening to album so haven’t yet but I don’t think it’s end of world for her numbers or business 

Spoiler

After listening for a few hours I definitely think NFR is better than cocc but cocc is definitely in my top 3 Lana albums. I think TJF or WAH should’ve been a single instead of WD.

Just now, honeybadger said:

nooOOOOO why are we suddenly trashing this album.... i just listened to it i need someone to be excited with me :trisha:

HONEY LOVE,  I LOVED THIS ALBUM LET'S FUCKING DANCE TILL WE DIE!!!!!!:spin::dance::justride2::justride::lanahottie::dance::beyonce::understand::gurl:

4 minutes ago, Max said:

it's having different taste

well yeah, i guess that's a covid side effect :eek2:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

2 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I’m with you bestie 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

Like Honeymoon, it's not everyone's cup of tea at first, but will hold longevity

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Yeah I love it a lot

Let's celebrate bestie :kris:

Reveal hidden contents

COCC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NFR

Just now, Lentilus said:

HONEY LOVE,  I LOVED THIS ALBUM LET'S FUCKING DANCE TILL WE DIE!!!!!!:spin::dance::justride2::justride::lanahottie::dance::beyonce::understand::gurl:

OMFHGJDFKLB I LOVE YOU ALL let's celebrate :hype: :hype: :hype: career highlight

sUcVobB.png

I LOVE YOU ALL let's celebrate :hype: career highlight

I’ll celebrate with you all! It flew up to the top 3 spot with lighting speed 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, mezzanine said:

well yeah, i guess that's a covid side effect :eek2:

NFR came out in August 2019 :scoff:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

OMFHGJDFKLB I LOVE YOU ALL let's celebrate :hype: :hype: :hype: career highlight

:hype::understand::party:

Let us dance together in our white  dresses to Tulsa Jesus Freak cause we are wild at heart :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

I'm back, I survived covid-19, and COCC has leaked. I listened to it once all the way through, the only tracks I really like are TJF & WD. Similar thing happened with NFR for me, I only liked two of the tracks  I'm super happy we're getting a video for white dress, maybe she could do something for TJF as well. I do like her vocals throughout the record, and of course the lyrics.  I prefer BTD/Paradise/UV sounds and I always will. I still appreciate this album and her lyrics are top-notch as always.  I still supported her by buying multiple copies of the CDs, boxed sets, merch, Etc. I will always support her even if a particular record is not necessarily my type of sound or style. I hope everyone finds something to enjoy on the record and I hope you all are safe and healthy out there. Took me a while to get over the covid-19 but I finally turned the corner. It's great to be back on here ❤

Spoiler

Me: Wow I cant believe lana's album leaked AGAIN, my poor mother, I cant believe

Also me: "We keep changing all the time / the best ones lost their minds / so I'm not gonna change / I'll stay the same / no rose left on the vine / don't even want what's mine / much less the fame / its dark / but just a game"

2 minutes ago, Max said:

NFR came out in August 2019 :scoff:

i'm not gonna explain the joke,,,,

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

:gurl::understand:eio5.gif:understand::gurl:

:oprah:    Your image is loading...:oprah:

1 minute ago, mezzanine said:

i'm not gonna explain the joke,,,,

Then I'm not gonna explain mine either ?

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

nooOOOOO why are we suddenly trashing this album.... i just listened to it i need someone to be excited with me :trisha:

I really love this album. So who ever is trashing it, is a trashcan