Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This is the album i've been begging for since Ultraviolence came out, the album I realized that she's a master of owning a genre. Floored and can say that this is in my top three of her released albums. Not counting AKA. Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Chemtrails in no order right now.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I just want to know if it's worth it spending a lot of money on the alt cover cd

as a mostly honeymoon, uv and lfl stan, will I stan cocc that much?? 

Yes definitely 

I just want to know if it's worth it spending a lot of money on the alt cover cd

Spoiler

You listed my top 3 and I love it and you’ll probably stan it, too!

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I already listened to "Chemtrails" and I liked some songs.

Hide contents

from wild at heart to dance till yosemite it sounds like tomorrow never came.

Spoiler

wtf?? dance till yosemite, i meant yosemite. 

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

11 minutes ago, Dragon said:
  Hide contents

still thinking about DBJAG. the guitar reminds me so much of No Doubt's Don't Speak

omg i thought the same thing

Spoiler

I love that this album is airy & lighter:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If you didn't care for NFR I don't really see you stanning COCC as much as those three, but it is VERY different and her vocals are much more adventurous. Much more cohesive as well. It's the "honeymoon" to Norman if that makes sense. Requires patience. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I’d say you’ll like it 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

If you didn't care for NFR I don't really see you stanning COCC as much as those three, but it is VERY different and her vocals are much more adventurous. Much more cohesive as well. It's the "honeymoon" to Norman if that makes sense. Requires patience. 

Spoiler

I disagree, NFR is my least favorite and this is up top for me!

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:
  Hide contents

I also feel like COCC finishes an entire era. Kinda like the completion of all her albums if that makes sense. 

Spoiler

It doesn’t make sense cause she’s gonna make albums til her crusty ass is 95 years old stay tuned for insights from an institution THE ALBUM in 2084 :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

my favs are HM and LFL and I think COCC is her worst album to date, make of that what you want

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm trying so hard to not give in and listen to the album until the 19th but it's getting difficult :defeated:

You can do it:hype:

Spoiler

I was not sure at first if I should listen but I'm impatient so I gave in:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: