Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

ladies which songs sound like the perfect fit for the LfL-NFR!-CotCC laurel canyon melancholy nostalgia story of a woman with a past and hope transversing the rivers and skylines along with Heroin Change Get Free Sylvia Happiness Best American Record Bartender etc

aOaIzH2.gif

14 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm trying so hard to not give in and listen to the album until the 19th but it's getting difficult :defeated:

stay STRONG sister we can do this 8EgL.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

PM Me your fave Lana track title name 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Moderator
I did not Request illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

ladies which songs sound like the perfect fit for the LfL-NFR!-CotCC laurel canyon melancholy nostalgia story of a woman with a past and hope transversing the rivers and skylines along with Heroin Change Get Free Sylvia Happiness Best American Record Bartender etc

aOaIzH2.gif

Not All Who Wander, Yosemite, Wild at Heart and White Dress.

aOaIzH2.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

21 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

We better stream the duck out of this when it’s released, I’m always weirded that neither her nor her management have moved 

Ngl I feel really bad for her but it's almost inevitable that someone somewhere in the world will always fuck up and ship/sell it early. I'm sure they realise this. 

It'd be miraculous if that didn't happen, especially with all of her date changes. 

I think the only way to truly stop it happening is to announce it a few hours before, like Taylor. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

stay STRONG sister we can do this 8EgL.gif

Hold on babe, I'm with ya

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

Does anyone know what page on this thread the album leaked on so I can read the freakouts?

I would like to know this as well 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Ok I just listened for the first time. My first impression is moderate disappointment. It’s not bad, it’s just not nearly as good as NFR which was masterpiece tier on first listen. I think Lana got writers block. As she said in her interview, NFR songs just came to her naturally, while these songs it sounds like she had a sound in mind, and she was reaching for that sound but couldn’t really find the inspiration. Jack’s production is great at moments but often sounds like he’s on autopilot. Most of these songs are medium to high quality filler tracks, the best songs were the singles that we already heard and the title track is the top standout from the album.

best tracks:

White Dress

Chemtrails

Tulsa Jesus Freaks

LMLYLAW

Dark But Just a Game

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Yosemite

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

Does anyone know what page on this thread the album leaked on so I can read the freakouts?

like 100+ pages ago... maybe 12 hours ago but i'm not exactly sure, but it also took a minute for people to start downloading it :rip:

sUcVobB.png

Spoiler

Just a few minutes into White Dress and I'm dying

EDIT OMG SHE REALLY SAYS SHE WAS A WAITRESS WEARING A WHITE DRESS I-

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

Not All Who Wander, Yosemite, Wild at Heart and White Dress.

aOaIzH2.gif

thank you i'll be keeping these and you in mind for when i get the moment to listen to the record and if you're wrong i'm striking lightning in your area and if you're right i'm going to harm everyone who ever thought of hurting you and ever will 

aOaIzH2.gif

LMAO I went to buy chocolate and then talk with my parents for less than an hour and scat happened? :Lmao:

Anyway stream COCC and LMLYLAW!