Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

this might be controversial but breaking up slowly is a highlight of the album for me. the production is really nice and nikki and lana's vocals go great together. 

"will he still love me long after I'm gone or did he see it coming all along" :crai:

Just now, White Hot Forever said:
  Hide contents

this might be controversial but breaking up slowly is a highlight of the album for me. the production is really nice and nikki and lana's vocals go great together. 

"will he still love me long after I'm gone or did he see it coming all along" :crai:

Spoiler

no i COMPLETELY agree, i think it's an unexpectedly beautiful track and i love it 

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Jim raised me up said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We're lost, it's Jack, Jack & Jack's pling pling music from the first to the last song ...

Spoiler

Speak for youself! Most of us seem to love the new album.

And please, use spoilers next time!

I just wanna say that I loved all your posts today @honeybadger :kiss:

Spoiler

Wild Boar GIFs | Tenor

Just now, honeybadger said:

Reveal hidden contents

no i COMPLETELY agree, i think it's an unexpectedly beautiful track and i love it 

I was

SHOCKED (not in a good way) when I heard Nikki's raspy voice opening the song, but once I got past that, it really is lovely.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Does anyone know what page on this thread the album leaked on so I can read the freakouts?

it was like page 3748 or 3749 i think id start at 3745 and then skim it was in that neighborhood 

Spoiler

Been listening to the album for hours and just can't talk about how much it strikes a deep chord within. This is Lana at her rawest, most honest, most beautiful. An album to approach to with a lot of care and being ready to acknowledge how much of the vulnerability on it reflects on one's own. Don't know what the critics will say or not, but couldnt be more sure that this will be reminded with years as an inmense achievement in music.

Well that's it folks! Today we heard Lana Del Rey's last musical album ever. I'm happy most of you liked it! Thank you all for the fun we had!

EDIT:
Careful! This is a joke towards Lana leaning in her poetry rather than her music! Not to be confused with COCC criticism or attention seeking...?

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

I was

SHOCKED (not in a good way) when I heard Nikki's raspy voice opening the song, but once I got past that, it really is lovely.

Same. By the time the first chorus ended I was like "Is Lana even on this song

:biblio:?????" but I got used to it. Now I think the song is beautiful.

1 minute ago, sjatib said:
  Hide contents

Been listening to the album for hours and just can't talk about how much it strikes a deep chord within. This is Lana at her rawest, most honest, most beautiful. An album to approach to with a lot of care and being ready to acknowledge how much of the vulnerability on it reflects on one's own. Don't know what the critics will say or not, but couldnt be more sure that this will be reminded with years as an inmense achievement in music.

Absolutely 

:trisha: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, hlxon said:

Well that's it folks! Today we heard Lana Del Rey's last musical album ever. I'm happy most of you liked it! Thank you all for the fun we had!

:scoff::scoff:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, hlxon said:

can you just like...log off then

most people here are very happy with this album. if you hate it so much, why have you been posting the same thing for the last hour trying to get someone to respond to you :rip: 

i get not liking it, no one HAS to like it, but it just seems like the few that are unhappy with it are very vocally making it known how much they hate it and being very over dramatic about it. like why are you here if its that bad :rip: 

I know it might sound repetitive but,

Don't ask for a link (1 WP and mod queue until album release)

Don't share links (ban-worthy)

Don't indicate where to find a link (ban)

Use spoilers when discussing the leaked tracks

Be nice!

Let us love you like mods :kiss3:

Edited by Elle
indicating where to find a link is also a ban ;) x

3 minutes ago, hlxon said:

:lmao: Can't wait to see you in the next Pre-Release thread!

10 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

What does everyone think is saddest

song on album? 

Spoiler

I don’t think there’s really any actual sad song. White dress is fragile and nostalgic which is not the same thing as sad, chemtrails too kinda (in similar way)

Ig Breaking up slowly might be the “saddest” just because of the meaning/lyrics but I don’t really listen to it in a sad way so idk

for me Yosemite is the gloomiest, darkest and moodiest in terms of sound, although the lyrics are quite peaceful. If I had to pick one this would be the saddest in my opinion, it just makes me feel serious, if you know what I mean (white dress makes me feel like I’m sleeping underwater at the bottom of a cold sea, on the other hand)

this is really weird

(the other songs well I wouldn’t describe them as anything remotely close to sad so whatever)