Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Contemplating God said:

I'd love to!

it tastes like government experimentation and cigarette smog

8 minutes ago, salvatore said:

guys my chemtrails over the country club oreos came in

EwC1ykiWYAAj-rb?format=jpg&name=small

I fucking love you :lmao: I bet they taste like Whiscola.

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

You having criticism and you begging and thirsting for people to react to you aren't mutually exclusive

Please just tell me how am I begging for people to react? I litterally just made a joke about it being her last album because she is recently aiming towards poetry and her most personal album has leaked early which obviously is gonna make her mad. If you actually read my "thirsting for attention" posts you would know that I said and I QUOTE

Spoiler

that while i do think it's her worst album when it comes to originality and artistic value, it's far from being my least favorite

So before bandwagonning on me because some people are biased towards hating me and won't take any form of criticism towards their queen mother who never has released a bad song, just ask the people who don't like it why they don't like it and debate on the album! That's what this thread is for! Debating!!!! Not hating on users who don't agree with you

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

10 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

You having criticism and you begging and thirsting for people to react to you aren't mutually exclusive

Haven't you been extra defensive at any slight criticism towards anything pertaining to 'Chemtrails' in the past week, and even said so yourself in a status update?

Not trying to come for you, because you and I we go way back and I like to think that we have buried the hatchet and matured since the NFR pre-release thread. But @hlxon has every right to express his so called negative opinion, or criticism towards this album. Not that I agree with everything he has said, even though I enjoy the album (for the most part), it's not immune to criticism just because it's brand new, much less just because some of y'all love the album to infinite and beyond.

5 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:
  Hide contents

Question for those who have heard it,  if i do the splits and slam my bussy on the floor while playing Tulsa Jesus Freak will i get a husband?

Yes and you will also get pregnant:illumilana2:

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

Hide contents

So are the vocals on White Dress bad? I'm confused

Spoiler

i LOVE them, they're certainly not beautiful technique or anything though but they're so interesting and a very different vocal take than anything we've heard imo

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Hide contents

So are the vocals on White Dress bad? I'm confused

They’re untraditional that’s for sure but if you’re understanding of the emotion and story telling of the song you get it. There’s no better way and could have sung it for the song, IMO 

1 minute ago, Max said:

Haven't you been extra defensive at any slight criticism towards anything pertaining to 'Chemtrails' in the past week, and even said so yourself in a status update?

Not trying to come for you, because you and I we go way back and I like to think that we have buried the hatchet and matured since the NFR pre-release thread. But @hlxon has every right to express his so called negative opinion, or criticism towards this album. Not that I agree with everything he has said, but even though I enjoy the album (for the most part), it's not immune to criticism just because it's brand new, much less just because some of y'all love the album to infinite and beyond.

All I said was that they're perfectly entitled to having a criticism about the album but "have fun listening to Lana's last album ever" is just looking for people to react to them lol. I wasn't being defensive

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

BUS is so fucking good and Nikki's vocals are better than Lana's.

White Dress was ruined by the out of breath delivery and that stupid decision to cram a whole dissertation in 2 seconds.

TJF is great and it really didn't need the autotuned segments.

I love Wild at Heart and love that it samples HTD, one of my favorites from NFR!

The second featured artist ruined For Free. Awful vocals, noticeably louder, and she hurts my ears. Skip the song when she comes in.

The other songs are forgettable

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

but "have fun listening to Lana's last album ever" is just looking for people to react to them lol.

so i guess i got what i wanted then... 

anyways STREAM YOSEMITE
tenor.gif

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Spoiler

Dark But Just a Game is undoubtedly my least favorite :tommy: I don't even like the lyrics. I knew it since I first read the title.