Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 hours ago, honeybadger said:
  Hide contents

look at you being the closest out of all of us :trisha:

Spoiler

Omg I am honestly shocked that it's actually business conference lol

I feel so smart   :thankyou:

19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

manifesting no more folk, no more country, no more hippy love stuff, no more Elizabeth vocals and most importantly NO MORE jack , next album will hopefully be the return of classic cinematic rick knowles produced big bold depressing overdramatic low vocal degrading desperate controversial orchestral strings honeymoon esque MASTERPIECE , i know you're all thinking it :sass: anyway can't wait to listen to this again tomorrow, it needs to grow on me a lot more..

still waiting for an evanescence-esque album 

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

breaking up slowly and for free

omg I love you! I needed that laugh! Just add some cheese to that broccoli or whatever the hell that is and it will be fine!  I know you can't pour cheese on the COCC CD ??? seriously though, what are your thoughts on TJF?

Ok but help plz

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

1 minute ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

omg I love you! I needed that laugh! Just add some cheese to that broccoli and it will be fine!  I know you can't pour cheese on the COCC CD ??? seriously though, what are your thoughts on TJF?

Spoiler

honestly i can't even remember, is that the fuck it i love you reject? or was that dark but just a game, one of them sounds like fiily but i cant remember which, i think i liked TJF a little

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

manifesting no more folk, no more country, no more hippy love stuff, no more Elizabeth vocals and most importantly NO MORE jack , next album will hopefully be the return of classic cinematic rick knowles produced big bold depressing overdramatic low vocal degrading desperate controversial orchestral strings honeymoon esque MASTERPIECE , i know you're all thinking it :sass: anyway can't wait to listen to this again tomorrow, it needs to grow on me a lot more..

I adore folk so much but YES bestie speak the truth

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, soaringHigh said:

OH one more thing!! Is it me? Or do I hear the left side to have the bassy notes more prominent? 

i heard that too! The stereo is kinda off on some songs but that might be the l**k? idk

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

12 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

So I caved and this album sounds so mature!!! I don’t understand people saying it’s monotone or boring but wow, this showcases her vocal abilities like I’ve never heard before. I really hope she’s very proud of this music because she should. This expanded the legacy of NFR in such a fresh way. It’s been such a long journey she’s come since BTD and the evolution is so welcome. Back in the day I would always catalogue one album above all others but ever since NFR came out I’ve come to the realization that each album has it’s very unique soundscape and sonic thematic. Each album a whole sentiment of it’s own. She’s up there with artists that have truly shown growth and maturity without the loss of their artistic identity. Just pay attention to the lyrical and thematical flow from BTD - HM where she explores darker themes and her attitude being more playful and that of someone that’s experiencing the rush of youth - naive and sometimes self destructive. Then walking into LFL, SUCH transition where she REALIZES something is wrong, I must say her entering adulthood and really delving deep into her dark aspects to pull out knowledge from that. Then we have the full circle complete with NFR! and COCC -> the former finding herself out of her dark past and kind of having one last look behind and preparing to explore new territories. With COCC, I am AMAZED of how confident she sounds, I mean she’s ALWAYS sounded confident but this leaves the “playing cool” attitude behind, all the masks and all the smoke around and sharing with us the journey she’s taken and where she’s finally gotten to: a peaceful and contemplative state of mind and the way this is portrayed leaves me in awe. Her voice feels so personal, like her voice hugging the listener throughout the album, esp on LMLYLAW which I never understood the hate for. This is what an adult who has learned from her past sounds like, and that folks we rarely get to witness expressed in such a poetic and endearing way. Lana stood the test of time in my heart; an artist I can truly connect to. Whether she decides to make this the last or she continues her journey, I am honored to have peaked inside her world. A truly misunderstood genius. If only people chose to pay attention to what she’s conveyed instead of her rushed and non-proofread posts they’d see she pours her heart out and never intentions to come off as what she’s being portrayed as. 

Thank you Lana, and please never let anything tone down that free and lighthearted spirit of yours.

You get it!!! 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:
  Hide contents

honestly i can't even remember, is that the fuck it i love you reject? or was that dark but just a game, one of them sounds like fiily but i cant remember which, i think i liked TJF a little

Spoiler

TJF has the white hot forever lyrics in it, I think it was originally white hot forever, but she changed the name to TJF. But I'm not sure. It's the only track I liked off the entire record honestly.

Just now, mypolaroidfrown said:
  Hide contents

TJF has the white hot forever lyrics in it, I think it was originally white hot forever, but she changed the name to TJF. But I'm not sure. It's the only track I liked off the entire record honestly.

Spoiler

yeah i think it was a good one, sadly nothing about this album stood out to me, even chemtrails which was my first time hearing, i'll make a good ranking and gather my thoughts after a few more listens and quality time with the album though, i think i could grow to really love it, i will never grow to love breaking up slowly or for free though, they can get right in the trash and stay there forever, i cant stand the features on this album, it's so irritating, i wish i could remove them and just make it a 9 track album but spotify doesn't let you remove songs :rip:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

You get it!!! 

She’s not here to please us, if you want to find a crowdpleaser you’ve got tons of other popstars to follow for as long as they can keep up with your expectations... but calling this boring, underproduced, something that she doesn’t stand by completely, etc, etc is just dismissing because it didn’t meet your personal taste. That’s ok! But please leave “I want _insert genre here_” or “this is boring and she hasn’t had the spark since x album” aside. It’s disrespectful even if she doesn’t read it, it’s saying she “stopped being exciting because I don’t feel it”. Just enjoy or plain out state that it didn’t meet your needs. ??‍♂️

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Literally the last thing I was expecting

8 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

Reveal hidden contents

this is my (not made by me) artwork and i dont plan on changing it

unknown.png

thanks for making me your cover

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America