Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:
  Hide contents

imagine we heard shite dress first...kinda glad we got lmyl first 

Spoiler

@mods i’d like to request a wp for user 99centlips for being absolutely tasteless

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I just wanted to clarify we cannot ask for PMs of leaks for albums?

Nope! & if someone DMs you asking for a leak, feel free to send it in as a report. I've already had to disable a few member's DMs today after I received reports from helpful members x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

Hide contents

@mods i’d like to request a wp for user 99centlips for being absolutely tasteless

no no she's right!!!

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, hlxon said:

no no she's right!!!

@mods i think this individual needs to be mod queued.. they’re actually insane and might post scat in a few minutes. QUICK! 

what do we think pitchfork is gonna rate chemtrails? i predict like an 8.5... id be very surprised if they give it less than an 8

Just now, White Hot Forever said:
  Hide contents

"sometimes this ranch feels like my only friend"

7lWe013.jpg

ew WHAT THE FUCK

Spoiler

this is what listening to WD feels like

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

How I feel listening to Tulsa Jesus Freak

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

there’s literally sooo many mixed reviews from ppl.. like everyone i know either LOVES it, or hates it. i think it’ll grow on some ppl but still there’s such a divide between fans rn??

Spoiler

OMG I’m honestly floored, a complete masterpiece from top to bottom. 10’s across the board for me right now, every song and detail has a place and I truly pray for the sweet souls who don’t like the album. Somehow her most gentle and yet her most experimental as well, STUNNING. 

White Dress - WOW it’s overwhelmingly good. Her voice is so good, I can see why it could be off-putting at first but I think it’s so unique and adds so much to the sadness of the song’s reflective feeling. The lyrics are amazing.

Chemtrails - Still the masterpiece it’s always been and fits SO nicely after White Dress

Tulsa Jesus Freak - I wasn’t as hyped for this song as some of the others but it’s amaazing. A bop but sadder than I expected it to be, and the name change to Tulsa Jesus Freak from White Hot Forever makes it even sadder somehow, like the connection she had to the song changed from something more romantic to something more negative

Let Me Love you Like a Woman - so warm and beautiful, fits perfectly here.

Wild at Heart - Unbelievably perfect in every day. She managed to somehow make it feel both David Lynch and Live Laugh Love at the same time and I mean that in the best way possible. Sweet and loving, but like Lula is singing it.

Dark but Just a Game - OMG the bop of the year. Dark, meaningful, delicious. Absolutely addictive and a perfect rejection of fame. Sweet w-whatever baby.

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - This must be one of the warmest and loveliest songs I’ve ever heard, just sublime.

Yosemite - Not what I expected at all but I love it! The chorus is soo pretty and peaceful but the song as a whole is SO sad, and the warm chorus only reinforced that for me, as does the place in the trackless right before Breaking Up Slowly. I can’t believe she described this as too happy for Lust For Life. 

Breaking Up Slowly - Wow it’s everything I thought it would be from the live performance, amazing! Sorry but the way some of you talk about Nikki is so sad and disrespectful, even if you don’t like her. She fully serves on this track, she feels like one of those narrators who appear at key interludes in a film to make Lana’s state of mind clear to us, OR like Lana needs her there because of the sadness of the song, OR like Lana’s listening to her on the radio and relating to her. Love her contribution to the track.

Dance Til We Die - Sooo good, the perfect place for the record to be leading to. The sense of friendship and belonging that she’s been striving for forever, and she’s earned it. The bridge is the best and I wish it was longer.

For Free - Beautiful cover! Probably my least favourite song overall but it’s gorgeous and a fitting ending.

Truly can not even comprehend hearing this masterpiece and thinking she’s lost what made her special, or that Jack doesn’t have talent. I wouldn’t be surprised if she moves on from Jack for the next couple albums, but I definitely don’t hope this is the last thing they do together because with NFR, Violet, and now Chemtrails, they have such a gorgeous and special way of making music together. 

I’ll be listening to this masterpiece constantly for the rest of my life. :wowcry:

8 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Hide contents

Some people said this is the folk UV. Can someone explain why that is? I'm waiting to listen but I'm curious about that.

Spoiler

Well, as a member of the UV cult, I would say that both albums are surrounded by a dark, gloomy atmosphere, in both of them Lana seems to leave her whole heart singing very high and low notes (sometimes too perfect to be real, sometimes a bit messy cause she's giving it all), and both of them are sexy as hell. I only heard the album once so I may come up with something else later.

1 minute ago, DCooper said:
  Hide contents

OMG I’m honestly floored, a complete masterpiece from top to bottom. 10’s across the board for me right now, every song and detail has a place and I truly pray for the sweet souls who don’t like the album. Somehow her most gentle and yet her most experimental as well, STUNNING. 

White Dress - WOW it’s overwhelmingly good. Her voice is so good, I can see why it could be off-putting at first but I think it’s so unique and adds so much to the sadness of the song’s reflective feeling. The lyrics are amazing.

Chemtrails - Still the masterpiece it’s always been and fits SO nicely after White Dress

Tulsa Jesus Freak - I wasn’t as hyped for this song as some of the others but it’s amaazing. A bop but sadder than I expected it to be, and the name change to Tulsa Jesus Freak from White Hot Forever makes it even sadder somehow, like the connection she had to the song changed from something more romantic to something more negative

Let Me Love you Like a Woman - so warm and beautiful, fits perfectly here.

Wild at Heart - Unbelievably perfect in every day. She managed to somehow make it feel both David Lynch and Live Laugh Love at the same time and I mean that in the best way possible. Sweet and loving, but like Lula is singing it.

Dark but Just a Game - OMG the bop of the year. Dark, meaningful, delicious. Absolutely addictive and a perfect rejection of fame. Sweet w-whatever baby.

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - This must be one of the warmest and loveliest songs I’ve ever heard, just sublime.

Yosemite - Not what I expected at all but I love it! The chorus is soo pretty and peaceful but the song as a whole is SO sad, and the warm chorus only reinforced that for me, as does the place in the trackless right before Breaking Up Slowly. I can’t believe she described this as too happy for Lust For Life. 

Breaking Up Slowly - Wow it’s everything I thought it would be from the live performance, amazing! Sorry but the way some of you talk about Nikki is so sad and disrespectful, even if you don’t like her. She fully serves on this track, she feels like one of those narrators who appear at key interludes in a film to make Lana’s state of mind clear to us, OR like Lana needs her there because of the sadness of the song, OR like Lana’s listening to her on the radio and relating to her. Love her contribution to the track.

Dance Til We Die - Sooo good, the perfect place for the record to be leading to. The sense of friendship and belonging that she’s been striving for forever, and she’s earned it. The bridge is the best and I wish it was longer.

For Free - Beautiful cover! Probably my least favourite song overall but it’s gorgeous and a fitting ending.

Truly can not even comprehend hearing this masterpiece and thinking she’s lost what made her special, or that Jack doesn’t have talent. I wouldn’t be surprised if she moves on from Jack for the next couple albums, but I definitely don’t hope this is the last thing they do together because with NFR, Violet, and now Chemtrails, they have such a gorgeous and special way of making music together. 

I’ll be listening to this masterpiece constantly for the rest of my life. :wowcry:

I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR REVIEW KING AKA MY WAH BESTIE 

:trisha: I agree with everything you've written.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.