Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Didn't think Dance Till We Die would end up in my top five but here we are

The title track is still that unbeatable bitch. 

Spoiler

in the second wild at heart chorus when she says "it made me wild....wild at heart" i fucking looooove that deep growl like delivery she does when she says wild for the second time

i looooove her deeper register

i need to listen to this song while driving into the valley. i feel like i will die....

Can't believe her whole discography is insanely beautiful and only shows growth and improvement I mean NOBODY can do it like her 

Spoiler

Breaking Up Slowly is gorgeous but I'd love it more if Lana's verse was first then Nikki's, basically the other way around from what it is. Can someone please make an edit?

3 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Wow, iTunes shows March 21st now wtfffff

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Lanas says March 21 on iTunes still BUT Bieber also says 21st so I’m thinking it’s a glitch! 

I think it’s so it doesn’t accidentally come out early in different countries’ time zones.. it should come out at midnight USA east coast time everywhere so I think this is just preventative. Of course I wish they took that level of precaution on making sure it didn’t leak 10 days early but nevertheless

Spoiler

Did anybody else notice Lana hitting her vape at 1:31 in white dress?  :toofunny:

We both know that it's not fashionable to love me

Spoiler

I hate to say it but my least favorite is Wild at Heart, I like it and think it's a good song but among the rest it's the weakest for me :horror2: