Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, sweetie said:
  Hide contents

There's absolutely no way in hell this is true :oprah3: The only thing you've got correct is that they start with the same piano chord. Besides that they have nothing in common.

Spoiler

i think you misunderstand. im not saying lmlylw is a demo of fine china, im saying their production's have probably taken from each other here and there in the behind the scenes, like i dont know, maybe the Lucky Ones demo drums being in fuck it i love u, and how to disappear production being in wild at heart....there is a much higher chance im on the right track with my theory than on the wrong one.

Spoiler

Yosemite feels a bit... painful, I’d say? Now I understand why Lana didn’t want to release it before. It’s a real love declaration, not just a song she wrote for a record that happened to be personal. It’s way more than that. It’s about finding the right person to be with and believing you are enough for them. It’s about standing together, no matter how strong the wind blows in a world of perpetual change. It’s knowing all that you can give to someone, and not doubting that they can love you in the same way.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

eclipse revealed it. i think lana gets rehyped about a song when it gets reeeeally reworked, like to the point where its almost a brand new song. look at the uv beautiful people vs the lfl beautiful people for example, so when she was talking about lmlylw in interviews she probably had just reworked it for chemtrials w jack and she was hype about being able to use it. im assuming shes always liked it since she first recorded it ?

Ah ok, that thing. Well, I could see the melody stemming from that time, but the songwriting and the production really screams Jack-Antonoff-NFR-era to me. Especially listening to things like the UV demos we have - Your Girl, Fine China an Say Yes To Heaven - I feel like it's so much more polishedand ... bland.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Ah ok, that thing. Well, I could see the melody stemming from that time, but the songwriting and the production really screams Jack-Antonoff-NFR-era to me. Especially listening to things like the UV demos we have - Your Girl, Fine China an Say Yes To Heaven - I feel like it's so much more polishedand ... bland.

Spoiler

i think this might be another BAR case where the demo for LMLYLW is probably a serve and a half and the album version feels a bit luke warm (yet still gorgeous)

7 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Can we stop to throw around genres for the sake of it? UV was neither psychedelic rock, nor did it have any major jazz elements. And Honeymoon has 0 connections to Trip Hop. :deadbanana:

Yes it does-Salvatore,Art Deco,freak,blackest day and religion are trip hop tracks-I’ve listened to portishead and other acts my entire life lmao.

psychedelic rock is all over UV-listen to a doors album.

the other woman,ultraviolence and shades of cool do have slight elements of jazz.

27 minutes ago, salvatore said:

salvatore has thoughts

aOaIzH2.gif

salvatore has opinions and feelings

The things I want to do to you and your brilliant mind. :bodyisready:

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:
  Hide contents

i think you misunderstand. im not saying lmlylw is a demo of fine china, im saying their production's have probably taken from each other here and there in the behind the scenes, like i dont know, maybe the Lucky Ones demo drums being in fuck it i love u, and how to disappear production being in wild at heart....there is a much higher chance im on the right track with my theory than on the wrong one.

Spoiler

It's just one piano chord gorl :oprah2: do not desecrate our good sis Fine China with these comparisons

Spoiler

DBJAG made me grind on the kitchen floor

Spoiler

I love that we get some things on this album that we never heard before from Lana like the vocals in WD or  the DTWD bridge :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The things I want to do to you and your brilliant mind. :bodyisready:

excuse Me

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Yes it does-Salvatore,Art Deco,freak,blackest day and religion are trip hop tracks-I’ve listened to portishead and other acts my entire life lmao.

psychedelic rock is all over UV-listen to a doors album.

the other woman,ultraviolence and shades of cool do have slight elements of jazz.

Sorry, but a dominant beat and some strings does not make a Trip Hop album. Religion is the only track where I could maybe see it, but you'd really have to actively try to force a different genre description than "alt pop" to actually come to the conclusion that this trip hop.

And nah. UV is rock-influenced, there is this lowfi production and the prevelance of electric guitars but its not like a Doors-album in any way.

TOW is jazzlike since the original IS a jazz song. Sad Girl has a slightly jazzish melody. UV is not jazz at all, I don't know what you're hearing.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Spoiler

in this record she sounds like she had enough of everything she has/had (career, family, relationships etc.), and she wants to retire, put everything aside and live the quietest and the simplest life she could ever have

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

Spoiler

Also, White Dress could've been a decent song if she didn't feel the need to include the business conference part - ruins it totally

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song in spoilers <3

Jim-1.jpgJim-2.jpgJim-3.jpg

4 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:
Spoiler

in this record she sounds like she had enough of everything she has/had (career, family, relationships etc.), and she wants to retire, put everything aside and live the quietest and the simplest life she could ever have

Yeah I know ppl say every era that this is her last album blah blah blah but I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes a long break from writing new music after this. I still expect the unreleased album & covers album eventually tho lol. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I mean, I get the spoilerthing, but why do we have to hide the most general statements about the album now :toofunny:

Because all of us cocc virgins are waiting until the 19th :hype:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"