Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Apparently I'm deaf bcause I hear "Sweet poet" instead of "Sweet w-whatever" in DBJAGย 

ย 

Spoiler

As for singles, White Dress is the best of the three. It's a shame the album leaked before she could release it

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:
ย  Hide contents

Also itโ€™s awesome to see her sing โ€œFuck itโ€ in DBJAG when we were thinking itโ€™s not an explicit album.ย 

ย 

ย 

Honestly, I find it kind of hard to get that word out of her mouth... lol ? That must be how she says good morning.ย :hide:

7 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Because all of usย cocc virgins are waiting until the 19thย :hype:

But would it not be better to just make a "leak discussion" thread then? Because now, I think that neither "CoCC virgins" nor those who listened to the leak have much fun reading this thread :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

But would it not be better to just make a "leak discussion" thread then? Because now, I think that neither "CoCC virgins" nor those who listened to the leak have much fun reading this thread :toofunny:

I said that a few pages backย :crying5:ย 
Edit:ย Chemtrails Over the Country Club (LEAK) - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

ย 

if literally anyone from her record label saw there was an entire thread dedicated to talking about her album leaks this place would be gone so fastย :rip:

ย 

Spoiler

After listening to White Dress a couple times more I even understand why she's saying it's her saddest song ever. It's like saying good-bye to the persona that she once was and never will be again. Sadly enough that's the persona that I fell in love with and now she's gone. Good bye Lizzy and Lizzy-esque Lana, I will miss you forever <3

ย 

Jim-1.jpgJim-2.jpgJim-3.jpg

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

We're not too many mods on this site and I think it would be difficult to keep an eye on an extra thread, so for now, I think it's best to keep it like this.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yosemite spoiler

ย 

Spoiler

It is super beautiful how Lana never uses the word โ€œYosemiteโ€ in the song, but how it still fits into the rhyme scheme of the chorus โ€œwe did it for fun, we did it for free (Yosemite), I did it for you, you did it for me (Yosemite)โ€. Itโ€™s like you can hear an imaginary voice saying it in the chorus.
ย 

I take Yosemite, and particularly the famous El Capitan rock at Yosemite, to be a symbol forย love. As seasons change, that beautiful and colossalย stone will stand for probably hundreds of thousands of yearsย unmoved and unchanged, just as human loversย have loved each other and will continue to love each other for hundreds of thousands of years, and to love someone is to become part of an ancient and immortal monument.ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, Jim raised me up said:
ย  Hide contents

After listening to White Dress a couple times more I even understand why she's saying it's her saddest song ever. It's like saying good-bye to the persona that she once was and never will be again. Sadly enough that's the persona that I fell in love with and now she's gone. Good bye Lizzy and Lizzy-esque Lana, I will miss you forever <3

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

That's funny considering that after that track all the other songs sound like Lizzy songs imo.

ย 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

3 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Yosemite spoiler

ย 

ย  Hide contents

It is super beautiful how Lana never uses the word โ€œYosemiteโ€ in the song, but how it still fits into the rhyme scheme of the chorus โ€œwe did it for fun, we did it for free (Yosemite), I did it for you, you did it for me (Yosemite)โ€. Itโ€™s like you can hear an imaginary voice saying it in the chorus.
ย 

I take Yosemite, and particularly the famous El Capitan rock at Yosemite, to be a symbol forย love. As seasons change, that beautiful and colossalย stone will stand for probably hundreds of thousands of yearsย unmoved and unchanged, just as human loversย have loved each other and will continue to love each other for hundreds of thousands of years, and to love someone is to become part of an ancient and immortal monument.ย 

ย 

ย 

Omg I love thisย :wub:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

Spoiler

I wish that For Free would have some more seconds of the instrumental playing at the end...idk the ending is kinda " abrupt " or maybe I'm just not ready that this beautiful album comes to an endย 

ย 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

we officially outsold the nfr prerelease thread and now its the longest thread yet:gurl:

That's a reason to fucking celebrateย :understand:

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

ย