Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

As a Child of Yosemite Falls, I have to love the song or else my dear cult leader's gonna have to kill me :ma:

Actually I think you will like it. If not on the first listen then it  will grow on you

Oh and if you don't end up liking DBJAG we need to talk cause that would be tasteless :oprah3:

Spoiler

I really like Yosemite :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

The standouts:

White Dress, Chemtrails over The Country Club, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Not all who wander are lost, Yosemite, Dance Till We Die

As for the rest, they're really beautiful. I'll be coming back to this album very often

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Spoiler

I love the hidden vocals in the back ground of tjf 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Spoiler

This is her worst album to date. It feels lazy, underwhelming and uninspired. It makes LFL sound like a classic.

i have faith her forthcoming covers album will will help forgetting this disaster.

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

10 hours ago, Nahime said:
Spoiler

This is her worst album to date. It feels lazy, underwhelming and uninspired. It makes LFL sound like a classic.

i have faith her forthcoming covers album will will help forgetting this disaster.

It's actually very inspired, with much more personality than NFR and an actual grower

10 hours ago, Nahime said:
Spoiler

come outside bestie ain't nobody gonna jump you

The album is good, but I can not say it's better than NFR. 

Edited by Clampigirl
Edited since only mods and admin are allowed to use red text.

i'm gonna jump the fuck out of that user 

What's with the idea that because 3 songs were intended for a different album that means COCC is uninspired and she's out of ideas? Such a narrow way of thinking about the process of making music and art. She made it for another album, therefore it's a scrap that is unworthy of being part of the new album...how moronic.

If you pride yourself with your brilliant music taste and how you listen to "real artists" (this is more towards British cigarettes i see on Twitter who are beyond pretentious), then maybe you should reconsider what an artist does

Spoiler

still digesting it but i think i love it. not sure is it's fully cohesive bc it has some songs that expand a little bit than others. 

i think i need more time with Yosemite and NAWWAL.

BUS IS A BOP DON'T EVEN @ ME

0YnL0Kf.gif